Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
dogcrash truther
"Everybody I know would be so much better off without me. And that's why I'm going to stick around to torture them haha"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Senior Management

dogcrash truther posted:

"Everybody I know would be so much better off without me. And that's why I'm going to stick around to torture them haha"

:jerry:

GEExCEE

Time is brief,
anxieties grow,
hopes diminish,
and yet my desire to live
keeps me alive.

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

i'm going to embroider this into a pillow

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

dogcrash truther

FluffieDuckie posted:

I know you will make it beautiful.

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

FluffieDuckie posted:

BYOB pillow confirmed

METATERREN

I enjoy putting things in my mouth.
Do this, suicidefags:

Wutever time of day it is, pretend you just woke up at 5:30AM and are living out the first two and a half hours of your perfect (and "hard") life.

warning: this may entail going to the gym and signing up then working out then eating breakfast.
ALL WHILE PLAYOING PRETEND LIKE a 5 YEAR OLD CHILD, human being
no seriously playing pretend is normal poo poo go do it

twitter @METATERREN where I big things poppin'

pogi

METATERREN posted:

Do this, suicidefags:

Wutever time of day it is, pretend you just woke up at 5:30AM and are living out the first two and a half hours of your perfect (and "hard") life.

warning: this may entail going to the gym and signing up then working out then eating breakfast.
ALL WHILE PLAYOING PRETEND LIKE a 5 YEAR OLD CHILD, human being
no seriously playing pretend is normal poo poo go do it

Welcome to the chill forum

Miss Psychosis

Suicidefags is the absolute worst SuicideGirls side franchise.

Commie NedFlanders

im dead

☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭
Love God, Love Thy Neighbor
☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭☭

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
CTFO or GTFO

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
Check the Fridge Outside? ?

----------------

Senior Management

welcome to the dead gay ghost forum

:jerry:

thewireguy

dogcrash truther posted:

the trick is to hate everyone else even more, op

This guy gets it. I hate you op.

bog pixie

Ace of Baes posted:

im here for you all

thank you.

i am he

hi bog pixie

bog pixie

hello

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
you guys need george carlin, louie ck, bill burr, patton oswald in your lives. look to comedy to get all your gbs out and taken care of for good.

----------------

pogi

i dont care aboyut comedy i only care about fighting and being nice

Yobgoblin

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pogi posted:

i dont care aboyut comedy i only care about fighting and being nice

Then a little movie called The Warriors may work wonders for you. Wathc it with the people around you. make the time and keep in mind. it's a loving story it has a message. what's the worst that could happen? they hate it? then break it down from there.

----------------

bog pixie

FutonForensic

one cool suicide hack I learned from my dad

whenever u want to say "i want to kill myself," say "i want to THRILL myself." the outcome of this lifestyle choice may surprise u

fuck. marry. t-rex

GEExCEE

bump

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
bump

Lil Cunty

no bump no cry

ty crap

ty landy

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

FutonForensic posted:

one cool suicide hack I learned from my dad

whenever u want to say "i want to kill myself," say "i want to THRILL myself." the outcome of this lifestyle choice may surprise u

Julijonas Urbonas‎ found a way to do both

----------------

Twerkteam Pizza

smoobles posted:

my fav suicide is called "waiting it out", the method involves living a regular life and having friends and maybe a couple hobbies, then when you get super old the whole life issue just sorta takes care of itself

Now I'm sad because of my mortality

posting smiling
can't believe i only now i'm finding out about the I Hate Myself and Want to Die thread.

GEExCEE

posting smiling posted:

can't believe i only now i'm finding out about the I Hate Myself and Want to Die thread.

Welcome, friend

FartGhost

finally a byob thread i can relate to

posting smiling

GEExCEE posted:

Welcome, friend

thank you for making me feel welcomed.

VWVWV

I posted in this forum earlier this year and now I am doing it again

fuck. marry. t-rex

Tebulot

im hip now bois

For all of human existence, death has been a communistic sort of event, and it is not the government’s job to give death to every single citizen. I used to be young and idealistic and think that death was a human right, that everyone deserved to die, but now I realize that dying is very hard work. I’m working hard every day, trying to die, but you don’t hear me complaining, Ohh, government, where’s my free death?

Zorodius

EA GAMES' MASTERPIECE 'MADDEN 2018 G.O.A.T. EDITION' IS A GLORIOUS TRIUMPH OF ART AND TECHNOLOGY. IT BRINGS GAMEDAY RIGHT TO THE PLAYER AND WHOEVER SAYS OTHERWISE CAN, YOU GUESSED IT...
SUCK THE SHIT STRAIGHT OUT OF MY OWN ASSHOLE.

BUY IT.
whenever you're feeling down, just remember, it's not so bad, relatively speaking, since it can and probably will get enormously worse

posting smiling
5 stick goldmine

barfdog

lifes a bitch and then you die, thats why we get high, cause you never know when youre gonna go!!!!

https://i.imgur.com/FLpAnfS.mp4

FartGhost

holy poo poo, are you me op?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Damp Star Baby

Staying Legend. CA Exempt DEATH

barfdog posted:

lifes a bitch and then you die, thats why we get high, cause you never know when youre gonna go!!!!

*sax solo*

I must create a system or be enslaved by another mans; I will not reason and compare: my business is to create. - William Blake

• Locked thread