Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

We Have A Bow And We Wish To Use It
I'm thinking about subbing Roll20 to run a campaign in the future.

Anyone here familiar with Pro? Do I lose all my work if I ever un-sub?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

CaptCommy posted:

It also gets you access to the Dev server, so any campaigns there go away if you stop subscribing (but you can just use the regular server as usual, if you think you might cancel in the near future).
Are those removed or simply inaccessible? Same question for assets - is your work undone if you exceed your storage by unsubscribing?

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

NinjaDebugger posted:

Meet the Eoris character sheet.

:psypop: I would die. character creation in most games already takes me multiple hours. it is not fun

Jackard
Oct 28, 2007

I remember reading that but nothing called Unknown Armies. Did it have something to do with GURPS?

• Locked thread