Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer

fool_of_sound posted:

There are a couple of subpar archetypes. Everyday Hero is one of them, Supernatural Creature is another. It's generally not a huge problem, but it can come up.

How would one potentially go about buffing those to balance them out? I haven't read the rules closely yet but my book is coming and I am excite.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

occamsnailfile
Nov 4, 2007

zamtrios so lonely
Grimey Drawer
A bit belatedly to the E.Y.E Divine Cybermancy chat, a friend of mine really, really loved that game--loved the way it played, loved the world and story, all of it. He found out it was based on an RPG (of sorts) and contacted the company to offer to translate it, for free. (He's Quebecois and fluent in French) They refused--it's apparently their own personal homebrew project that's been ongoing forever and they just occasionally make games for it, but don't want the full thing out there for people (especially foreigners) to get their dirty fingers all over and go making demands on how their world would develop.

So it's...a thing. It's a little bit like STALKER in being a weird gaming artifact from a company that works outside the usual game development cultures we encounter but STALKER is dear to my heart and EYE was something I could never finish.

• Locked thread