Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.
Yeah, but Tenpenny came from England, or at least claimed to.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's only one thing in the mountains that leaves a track like this. The creature of legend that roams the Timberline. My people named him Sasquatch. You call him... Bigfoot.

DocBubonic posted:

I heard its going to be back using Savage Worlds rules.

So what you're saying is that from a certain point of view it -will- be using the Rifts system.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

Ningyou posted:

the attraction is TORG TORG TORG TORG TORGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG TORG TORG, TORG TORG TORG TORG!

its sole noteworthy quality was the game name sounding like a pokemon and you would be surprised how effective 'naming your game after a pokemon you just kind of made up who is also an anime cyberpope' is as a marketing strategy holy poo poo

The best part about TORG's name is that it started as an internal company shorthand for "The Other Roleplaying Game" (As opposed to Star Wars d6, their moneymaker) and they just never found a better title.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

From what little I remember, Mystara Halflings were refugees from a backwards world where Chaos was good and law was evil and their villages were built around black fire that burns cold, or something along those lines.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

There's at least one comic/hobby store here locally that's basically run at random hours, is cramped and creepy and dusty but has been in business for years and doesn't seem likely to close because the owner inherited oil money back when that meant something so he's literally running the place as a hobby.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

That is a pretty swanky looking Mobius. I would not object to him basically taking over the Gaunt Man role in a new version, because the whole "Become TORG" scheme is exactly a pulp villain plan.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

Not to temper the TORG excitement but remember that technically _Masterbook_ is a streamlined version of the TORG rules, so...

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

Man, I didn't think Numenera could -get- more generic.

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

This is one of those things where the creator thinks something is bad only it's actually amazing, isn't it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

unseenlibrarian
Jun 4, 2012

Are we even sure Stolze even wrote that bit in UA, given that John Tynes co-wrote the game and, well...he did create Powerkill

• Locked thread