Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

Suitaru posted:

Maybe you're thinking of another thing but a couple years ago I read a hilarious review/putdown of a tabletop RPG straight-up called Racial Holy War. Unfortunately, I can't find it, instead only getting some 4chan wiki that references it, and now I have the terms "racial holy war" and "rahowa" in my search history, so I have just self-owned

I remember that review, I think! I have a WaybackMachine link to the site--or at least, a site--with a review, but it's not working because of robots.txt, last I tried it (right now). I do remember that the combat was literally unplayably broken, because the weapons had no chance-to-hit or something. It also had a hilariously simplistic "intimidation" mechanic that would send your Aryan heroes running and screaming from, say, a daycare full of Latino toddlers or a nursing home with a higher-than-average Jewish population. It wasn't a good game by any metric, is what I'm saying.

Here's the link, btw: http://web.archive.org/web/20030205122306/http://atrocities.primaryerror.net/

SatansOnion fucked around with this message at 06:45 on Jan 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

I've found Dreams from My Father and The Audacity of Hope to be excellent introductory texts in that genre

There is racism in it, but it's the reverse kind, against white men, so it's correct and just in our Lord Cthulhu's sight

• Locked thread