Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Effectronica posted:

The eternal challenge is how to remove him from any kind of power without bloodshed

Why, are you worried about the carpet? We can get new carpets.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Race Realists posted:

Ok, what's the reason? Forgive if I'm coming off as a smartass as that's not my intent. I'm curious how.

Everyone knew their place. Some people's place was to attend institutions of higher learning; others' place was to serve as a credit to their race by shining shoes or operating elevators.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Watermelon City posted:

That was nothing new to the 50s.

It was the last time it was in full swing. The twilight years of unquestioned white male rule.

quote:

The decade is remembered fondly by some because of the economic prosperity along with higher rates of civic engagement.

For white people. So, it's fondly remembered by white people.

quote:

People now are far more isolated and less economically secure.

Isolated in some ways, and more connected in others. No argument about the economic security, although you could say that the coddled middle class has since been driven towards the insecurity that others experienced at that time, and continue to experience.

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

MagicMasochist posted:

I'm obviously new to all of this (is it called political philosophy? please help), and I'm only in my early 20's so I hope I can get somewhat of a pass, because damnit man, at least I'm trying. I'm a high school drop-out, not a college graduate. My IQ is probably just above room temperature. Perhaps I've merely defined leftism incorrectly, but, Moldbug seems to be a standard deviation or two, or three, above me in terms of his IQ, and I'm only aping what he has put forth much more eloquently.

What its like for me personally though is almost non-stop callousness from my political enemies (note that this is preferable to actual war), who are in a much better position than myself (typically college educated and considered 'the beautiful people' of our society), while simultaneously claiming underdog status (as you yourself just did). Do the people you converse with seriously consider Limbaugh more fashionable than Stewart? Not that I personally care about either of them, they don't even have extremely dense blogs! For shame.

Maybe Obama (an extremely fashionable president, just ask Macy Gray) isn't a leftist to you though, in which case I can only surmise that from your commune way out in the furthest left point of Lefty island, far beyond the Red Sea, well, duh. That's just a perspective issue. See I'm way out here past retard sisterfucker cove, with my 12-gauge in hand, and to me there's just... commies... everywhere man. I took out the support structure underneath my bed even, it became so tiresome to always check under there.

Or maybe your point is that Stalin isn't the logical end result of leftism; le terreur has nothing to do with leftism, every single major military event in the last 200 years wasn't won by liberals, or something else I'm forgetting. In which case I can only ask, dude, what are you smoking? And where can I get some? I'm the one in an alternate reality? The entire country wasn't created because of drat liberals, refusing to yield to their proper king? Alright, that's a fine claim, but you'll have to do some convincing.

I would respond to this in detail but apparently "knocking down lightweights isn't very good sport" :butt:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

MagicMasochist posted:

I'll take this obvious bait here, because, whatever man. Before I moved to 'the hood' in San Diego I was basically terrified of being called a racist. After being jumped and robbed multiple times, never by whites, I don't mind being called a racist. I attribute the violence of some non-whites toward me as part of their tribal nature,

:wow:

:wow:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
I wish the ethnics had conquered him and taken his account, what could they do with it that could possibly be worse

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Merdifex posted:

EDIT: I hope this isn't him.

ummmmmmmMMMMM :stare:

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
i've got a sneaking suspicion that is his

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe
e: wrong thread

woke wedding drone fucked around with this message at 17:12 on Dec 14, 2015

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Twerkteam Pizza posted:

Just sign here

Actually your parents already signed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

woke wedding drone
Jun 1, 2003

by exmarx
Fun Shoe

Ddraig posted:

Still worth reposting because they're hilarious and are a fair and balanced critique of Dark Enlightenment thinkers:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nsdIHK8O5yo
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGbnAJR-vZA

This pouch is where I keep my gift cards

• Locked thread