Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Cingulate posted:

Well do you?

Once we're in a discourse where we assume what we do is determined by external conditions, I'm spent anyways. I have nothing interesting to say beyond that.

Dapper_Swindler posted:

well, that shirt isnt wrong. lol
Childless single man wears shirt saying "THIS IS WHAT A PATRIARCH LOOKS LIKE" ?

Yeah, it's wrong.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Dapper_Swindler posted:

i mean if i were going to paint a picture of a person representing the stereotypical assholish patriarchy. it would be him. i didnt say the shirt or he was right.
Well he's certainly the very model of a modern major MRA rear end in a top hat who THINKS he's the perfect patriarch, but if we are to be accurate, he's not a father, either biologically, adoptively, or even figuratively. Patriarchy is not "rule by childless single men."

This is an important distinction because like many MRA manospherians he has constructed a fantasy that it would be great if MEN RULED THE WORLD FOR REAL and the reason he is not in the position of power or influence that he truly deserves is because he is LAID LOW BY THE MATRIARCHY, without realizing that in the most extreme patriarchy imaginable, he would be just as disenfranchised, if not more so, because he hasn't even put in the effort required to be admitted into the franchise, and he hasn't the fainted respect or even apprehension of what patriarchies require in order to build an maintain functional societies.

He's not Immortan Joe. He's a warboy.

Assepoester fucked around with this message at 13:19 on Feb 14, 2016

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
What are you doing here Maoist

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2

Maoist Pussy posted:

I don't want to gently caress a robot. Robots can't cry.
Get out anime avatar

Assepoester
Jul 18, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Melman v2
This reminds me of when the creator of one of the racist subreddits complained that he created it just to bash black people, but it was always getting overrun by anti-semites.

• Locked thread