Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I bought this one.

http://i.imgur.com/SXCibgTl.jpg :nws:

Somebody has a new favorite as of 21:16 on Jul 12, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Morton Haynice posted:

The best way to experience this book is by listening to Sydnee McElroy explain the plot to her increasingly incredulous husband.
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3

This poo poo is hilarious.

I can actually hear his facial expression. I think I need to read this book.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I could tell he was drinking heavily but I just got to the part in part 2 where he needs more whiskey and then just breaks down laughing in the other room and this might just be the first and only time I've ever sat down and listened to 2 people discuss the plot of a book for like an hour and a half straight on the edge of my seat.

INCHI DICKARI
Aug 23, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
I can't stop listening to that Modelland podcast help