Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009
Have romance novels been mentioned yet? I found one in a leave a book/take a book tray that had a master fencer as the protagonst. He had "skin as pale as a the moon, and silver hair to match" and was master fencer even if he was blind. Bcause his super hearing and experience blah-blah-blah. Also a woman with "the kind of coneshaped breast that made seamstresses sigh with delight" and and evil bald man.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BattyKiara
Mar 17, 2009

HopperUK posted:

China Mieville is hot to a degree that startled me the first time I saw a pic of him. However even if I could, I would not sleep with him, because apparently he's a bastard.

I think I could date someone who wrote awful fiction so long as they didn't require me to lie to them about it.

What did China Mieville do to make him a bad person? Can't remember much about him?