Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
The "born at an early age, in a log cabin I helped my father build" thing is an ancient joke, sometimes attributed to Abraham Lincoln. The paradox is supposed to be obvious and you are supposed to laugh at it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

funkybottoms posted:

A Private Eye Called Mama Africa: What's an Egyptian Jewish Female Psycho-Sleuth Doing Fighting Hate Crimes in California?

Ha ha ha what the gently caress?

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Preacher isn't so much regressive, as it is examining regressive thought processes and how they've led to the bizarre and hosed up society America has today (or "today" as of the mid-90s, though some things never change :preacher:)

Ennis is a left-leaning guy, but at the same time, one who has absolutely no time for decorum or niceness of any kind

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
Mods namechange me to mega-titted six footer

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747

:chloe:

well it seems like even i have a limit

e: gigantic images are not helping, please use timg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WeedlordGoku69
Feb 12, 2015

by Cyrano4747
tbh the thing that bothers me about Pratchett having his notes destroyed is, like

we already know Rihanna Pratchett is a pretty decent writer, with similar sensibilities to her dad? like, she finished the last Discworld book and it was totally fine and felt like Discworld, iirc. if he hadn't destroyed them, we wouldn't be getting a Dune sequel-esque travesty, we'd just be getting... more, slightly different, Discworld.