Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

:marc:

Davinci posted:

When I was little I used to think they were saying "digimon, digital monsters, digimon garlic champions"in the digimon theme song.

Here's something incredible, these monsters once were edible, so everybody take a look at combat creatures you can cook.

*Smash cut to Josuke punching a plate of spaghetti here*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

alcharagia posted:

sono chi no sadame jojo, everyone

DIO bless, my child

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Araki practices Hamon but has also worn the Stone Mask. This confirms that he is the Ultimate Lifeform

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

When I first got a friend into Jojos and he was watching parts 1 and 2, I told him to wait for the ultimate Hamon technique: The Bachman-Turner Overdrive.

He was extremely upset later.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

as a heads up, there was an OVA made for stardust crusaders a long time ago due to it being so popular. among other things it kinda heavily cuts out a shitload of the arc in general, condensing it into only a handful of episodes. d'arby is one of the few things they kept in, as it was that GOOD

There we go. Enjoy your gambling, Alcharagia.

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Josuke Higashikata posted:

hey guys i am writing a comic too and i would like constructive feedback this is the main villain called DIngO Bandicoot

He has the power to make time proceed like nothing has happened at all

The best part is: in the jojoverse, having a power that negates time bullshit is actually pretty strong

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Butt Ghost posted:

Armstrong's 「Nanomachines」 wouldn't be able to react to trauma dealt during the frozen time.

I think you mean 「SOLID LIKE A ROCK」

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Archenteron
Nov 3, 2006

Alopex posted:

They're gonna give him the Kakyoin Special.

Toilet Violence is more the Polnareff Special

• Locked thread