Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Bad Seafood posted:

I like how everybody remembers this song for Shrek and not Mystery Men.
Wasn't it in the Rat Race remake, also? It's practically a whole genre of film.

Edit: Eggsploitation.

quakster fucked around with this message at 13:20 on Jul 2, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Every good joke deserves three acts. Past that you might get a Diamond is Unbreakable but you risk the chance of a Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, so it's a bit of a gamble.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Waffleman_ posted:

The only flaw in Part 4 is that Morioh isn't real and I don't live there.
Hate to get philosophical but Morioh is real and you've lived there for your entire life. You're the JoJo of your own life. Hope this helps.

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Big Trouble in Little Morioh

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
This whole Tonio-dealio I'm readin' is makin' me wanna eat again, even though I just did. God bless.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

quakster
Jul 21, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Up to Superfly now and it's fun how many of the fights in part 4 are analogous to real life situations, something that was sorta absent in the first three parts. Of course, the situations then immediately get escalated to JoJo proportions with no exception, but it's the making you think that counts.

Also, everything about Stray Cat is cool & good.

• Locked thread