Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

DIO just want to rule the world and the Joestars keep ruining that. What did he ever do wrong?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Forced himself on Erina, duh

That country girl?

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

When's the bluray :C

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

Aurain posted:

Everyone should be Brian Blessed.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

EVEN SPEEDWAGON SHOULD BE BRIAN BLESSED

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

I thought the scene with Poleneraff was creepy because of how it was presented. It was super uncomfortable to watch.

The other scene though, I thought it was perfect, because of how hosed up it was. It made you really hate him that much more.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

fadam posted:

Jojo's is the only long anime I've ever watched before

If you're going to watch one anime, make it jojos.

fadam posted:

What a good show.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

Enourmo posted:

"A 17yo Japanese schoolboy wins a fight in the Egyptian desert by throwing a small dog at a blind man" is one of the better JoJo pitches out there.

Fixed.

And I agree.

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

gigawhite posted:

I finished part two and I don't want to continue on because I don't think anyone could be better than Joseph

You'll be missing out on Joseph being in part 3.

You'll also be missing out on Josuke in part 4. Who is a debatablely the best JoJo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sekkira
Apr 11, 2008

I Don't Get It,
I Don't Get It,

Is there a Shia Labouf link about part 4 I can spam somebody to read it?

• Locked thread