Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

personally i am really excited for the part 4 anime, especailly looking forward to the scene where josuke punches spaghetti, i hope they dub it too, and ben disken is very cool, and uznare and beef chief are not cool because they have said mean things to me at several points, like that time beef chief said that sakura was boring - gently caress you! - but speaking of boring, woo boy, those translations sure are rear end, huh, i can't believe these people can't capture the original spirit of a series where an orangutan beats up a japanese kid, actually i heard that that orangutan is a reference to an animal a young araki saw trying to escape a zoo once, funny story huh, also the ed song is totally going to be safety dance, it fits josuke's power perfectly, speaking of powers - woo boy, cars! how could he ever lose to stand users, huh? he'd own those noobs. even stand joseph wouldn't stand a chance. haha, yes, it's cars not kars :) learn the reference, kids. dio's power is probably knowing how to spell cars. here's a meme.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

duwang gives me a feeling so complicated

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

Normie Slayer posted:

The only song I remember in Digimon the Movie is that one that's like It's been something years since you've talked to me. Something something say I'm sorry.
i only remember that song because of the line where the dude says he wants to gently caress sailor moon

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

sugita's weird thing he's doing is being sugita

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

ascalapha odorata posted:

Maybe it's a function of the order in which I read everything but I have far less affinity for Joseph than most people in these threads and I feel like I must be missing something.
I think a lot of it is from reading in order. Jonathan isn't a bad protagonist but he's pretty paint-by-numbers. He loves his friends, he's honorable, he wants to do right by people. He could be the protagonist of any series.

Then part 2 happens and Joseph totally blindsides you with how ridiculous a human being he is.

• Locked thread