Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

my posts are as bad the Current Releases review of Gone Girl

Prison Warden posted:

Okay so I have a proposal. For newcomers and Jojo vets alike. The Part 3 anime just ended, lots of people should want to read Part 4 because it is great so why not share the joy and experience the Golden Heart of Morioh ~~~*together*~~~

Let's Read Diamond is Unbreakable

I basically just made this up using my Stand. I think the breaking up will help us focus on particular parts one at a time, but obviously if we do one a week it'll take forever, and one a day schedule is pretty hard to keep to. So how about ~10 chapters a week? Sound good? As it turns out, with a few exceptions it lines up pretty close with each major "story arc", I suppose. So how about it guys? Are you ready for a crazy time?

This should hopefully remain fairly spoiler free. As you can see, we're looking at some nice, slice of life, calm, suburban schooltime fun.

Week 1: Chapter 266 - 273 In which Jojo meets Jojo and then a serial killer.
Week 2: Chapter 274 - 283
Week 3: Chapter 284 - 288 Cell does his taxes
Week 4: Chapter 289 - 293 Unlicensed dentistry adventure.
Week 5: Chapter 294 - 302 Koichi gets a girlfriend!
Week 6: Chapter 303 - 306 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3gZvxpFWe9M
Week 7: Chapter 307 - 317 Josuke connects with his dad
Week 8: Chapter 318 - 329 The story gets real meta. Jotaro gets to know his uncle.
Week 9: Chapter 330 - 341 Rohan meets an old friend. Josuke has a crazy get-rich quick scheme.
Week 10: Chapter 342 - 353 Kira loses his sandwich. Yukako gets a makeover.
Week 11: Chapter 354 - 364 Kira gets his coat repaired.
Week 12: Chapter 365 - 377 The gang looks through some old family photos. Mr Kawajiri revitalises his marriage. Rohan plays rock paper scissors.
Week 13: Chapter 378 - 383 A new kid is in town! Can he and Josuke become friends?
Week 14: Chapter 384 - 391 Josuke takes the bus, decides he needs to learn to drive.
Week 15: Chapter 392 - 403 Mr Kawajiri gets a cat. Josuke and Okuyasu meet a stranger on the outskirts of town.
Week 16 Chapter 404 - 417 Josuke has trouble with origami. There is tension between Mr Kawajiri and his son. Rohan plans some home repairs.
Week 17 Chapter 418 - 427 Hayato suffers from Deja Vu
Week 18 Chapter 428 - 429 Josuke learns an important lesson about road safety.

Appropriate music to listen to while reading this post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

Yeah let's be real here, it's not like 4 where there was a decade-long period where it looked like nobody would ever replace duwang and it was the only way to read it, part 5 is getting a new translation at a pretty good rate of progress and the old translation is really really bad

Just wait and come back to it.

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

It's clearly just that Jotaro had watched RoboCop lately and thought the "bitches leave" scene was badass as gently caress

Babysitter Super Sleuth
Apr 26, 2012

It's the name Araki gave his own stand, obvs

• Locked thread