Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
If you refuse to read Diamond Is Unbreakable then I will personally come to your house and destroy you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
When I was little I used to think they were saying "digimon, digital monsters, digimon garlic champions"in the digimon theme song.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
The door/window thing when Josuke turns around might have just been the people who colored it not realizing that he was standing in front of a window and coloring it brown instead of sky-color or whatever.

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013

Agent Kool-Aid posted:

surface introduces the concept that stands can sometimes have their own personality and converse with the users among other things. ultimately they're at the whims of the user, of course, and can be banished or told to do things as the user wishes.

What about Anubis?

Davinci
Feb 21, 2013
Also remember that entire anime isn't going to just get dropped on you all at once. Just one single episode a week for who knows how long. You might be burned out on Jojo a bit when the anime starts to roll around, but the wait for each new episode should be plenty of time for that burn to cool.

• Locked thread