Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
One of the greatest strength of part two is the break neck pacing. Once Esidisi shows up in venice, there is basically not a second without action till it is over.

e X fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Nov 29, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
SD's strength and weakness both is that you can see how Araki's concept and perspective of what Stands are and can do grew and changed as the series progressed.

e X fucked around with this message at 04:26 on Dec 1, 2015

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Polnareff's pose is one of the most jojo poses in the series.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Is TGT actually still going on?

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

alcharagia posted:

epic fistpumps with kakyoin and polnareff

http://i.imgur.com/XEl7RMS.gifv

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

A Steampunk Gent posted:

Battle in Egypt is so much better than Part 1 it's not even funny. Enjoy some of the best JoJo that's been put to screen

Eh, even in Egypt, I'd say it doesn't really gets great til they are in Cairo.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
:allears:

Seeing people discover Jojo is always great.

Also, does literally all Japanese media have references to JJBA?

e X fucked around with this message at 11:00 on Dec 12, 2015

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
Is there any real reason why Jojo, of all things, turned into the unified reference pool? I mean, it never seem to have much mainstream success or a huge popcultural perception, but apparently every creative Japanese in the last three decades is a fan.

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude

Waffleman_ posted:

....Because it has had exactly these things in Japan for the last three decades?

So why did it take til 2014 for it to get an anime?

edit: What I mean is, I never got the impression, in my admittedly short time knowing about JJBA, that it has the same omnipresence in popculture as say One Piece. Yet it seems to have much more long lasting influence.

e X fucked around with this message at 17:03 on Dec 12, 2015

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
It's insane just how much hype a man screaming Engrish nonsense can generate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

e X
Feb 23, 2013

cool but crude
This thread is remarkably inactive for a Friday.

• Locked thread