Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
now that the part 3 anime is over everyone should play 7th stand user

it's a good game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
Guess I'm starting a new 7th Stand User run!!

Did the last one with male protagonist/Joykiller/Being BFFs with Kakyoin, though the comedy relief personality and getting the perverted trait really plays off well with Polnareff

I know there's more personality specific dialogue in the new version but I have no idea where that all applies

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
how does he do such fantastic art

with such little hands

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I love that Josuke's plan is to just gently caress up Hazamada's plan and walk away, letting the whole thing sort itself out

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
holy poo poo that last one

double holy poo poo that dio bringing the sign

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
what does the sword even do is it just a sweet accessory

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
my big mod for 7th stand user is replacing the boss theme with a midi of stand proud

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Senor Candle posted:

Isn't this supposed to start airing this month? Has an actual date been announced?

April, dog

everything is in april

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Josuke Higashikata posted:

Let's bully him while he's quiet.

gently caress bad seafood

• Locked thread