Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Moridin920 posted:

thou shalt not suffer a xeno to live

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Gay Hitler posted:

I have a bonsai tree on my desk at work and this little fellar showed up about a week ago. Today it started laying eggs.

I'm pretty sure it's a stinkbug, which i dont think will eat the plant. Pretty much hoping my office becomes infested with stinkbugs.

Bug needs a name

my office plant often becomes infested with lady bugs and i dont know why

i have a prayer plant an english ivy and a dracaena marginata

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull

Gay Hitler posted:

Woah there are more eggs now, dude is shittin them fuckers out

lets see some more bug eggs i wann apretend you are like in a aliens situation over there with the hive and queen and poo poo

welcome 2 Clown Town
Aug 1, 2006

GALAXY'S #2 SCULL*!

*scrunt skull
a large palmetto bug or cockroach somehow found it into my office yesterday but it didnt lay any eggs or do anything cool ike your stink bug op

what im saying is that your bugs and plants are cooler than my bugs and plants

• Locked thread