Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Drinkfist posted:

Need. More. Spergs.

but then it will end up like archeage :eyepop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Roach Warehouse posted:

Against my better judgment, I'm interested in this game. Kinetic and Alchemist sound pretty rad.

throw chemicals (soap) at goons err day

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Stanley Pain posted:

Just the fact that you even got me to install it let alone play it is a major success.

welcome to another great goon adventure, which plenty of drama will occur :getin:

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

game is alright.

ui is kinda clunky and unintuitive, and having to constantly left click isn't fun. see you dudes in the next great wow killer

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Phoix posted:

Letting people use finishers in PvP seems like the worst idea. I'm winning matches just by running around and mashing E to snipe kills.

Yeah, I thought that was kinda odd. FFA is also a clusterfuck.

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Doctor Schnabel posted:

good grief i feel like i need a master's degree to figure out all the crap this game throws at me

but you're a doctor :eyepop:

also, zerker is a fun class

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

Bashez posted:

Whirlwind is so not good on single targets. Fracture hits way harder. I do get mad when I go to fracture and use my impulse so it's not up for whirlwind though. I only whirlwind on impulse. I'm close to the tornado ability, I'm hoping it's sweet for AEing. Will be sad to see whirlwind go.... and probably immediately come back.

I feel like this game made the fatal mistake of being able to scale critical damage.

I dunno. I use whirlwind on bosses, and it does a lot of damage :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kloa
Feb 14, 2007

I'm a god, why can't I swim :argh:

• Locked thread