Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

Super High-School Level Bean-dog
This looks like it could be a fun thing to try out, is it possible for me to get the client early somehow and should I really spend about £12 on that early access pack?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

If you wanna play it's worth it because you'll have about a week's worth of progress on people who don't, and the poo poo you get from it is kinda cool, a bit of starting money and gear and a bunch of sparks. If you don't have a burning hole in your pocket it won't make too much of a difference either way, though.

Went and bought the first founder's pack, See you lot on the 9th hopefully?

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

If we want to get real fancy for some bloody reason I'd suggest something like In Nomine Lowtaxia but honestly I'd think we'll come up with something better than that.

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

There we go!

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

Anoia posted:

Not exactly hype, but I've got nothing better going on lately, so I guess I'm down.

Plus I've played games with voting for leadership systems before and I can't wait for the all the bribery and blackmailing.

I wouldn't be surprised if this 'feature' was intended for us to actually blast ahead in construction whilst the pubbies spend days filibustering over build orders or something.

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

Pretty sure you need to progress along your starting class until you unlock your ultimate before you're allowed to use the global atlas.

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

I haven't tried out the game yet but if I end up liking it...I wouldn't mind trying to help out with pantheon management...hell we'd probably want a division for the EU timezone anyways.

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

WarLocke posted:

I haven't played super deeply into the game but I found that for a lot of the early missions (at least) as a Paladin you could just run through, tag the trash once or twice to get them to follow you, then when you have a big clump gathered you go to town with AOE.

Paladins are pretty drat tough, at least that early in the game, I never died doing this.

I doubt this is gonna happen later on in the game, especially since healing is scarce by design.

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

In as Kakaraka Totoraka if there's still room, otherwise I'll just get to ramming my prestige up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Krakatoah
Jul 8, 2009

Kurieg posted:

So i fully mastered a class and it informed me that I now have 2 more trait slots open to me. Unfortunately it is continuing to inform me of this 3 days later.

How do i turn off the red exclamation point this time?

Did you check your symbol slots? You should've gotten two extra from mastering a class.

• Locked thread