Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
wjs5
Aug 22, 2009
So for pally what would be the best rings?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Drinkfist posted:

Vote yes for the Square. This one is a big build and is gonna take a bit.

'

It gives flat stat increases in exchange for mirrah drops for donations to the guild.

Wednesday we are kicking people who were in the previous screenshot that have not gained a single point of prestige. Still under the assumption that they have quit the game within the first week. When Wednesday rolls around and we do the kicks then you can expect to get into the guild then if you haven't made it in already.

Also I got the Steam Group info in the OP now and think it would be somewhat of a good idea to start getting that poo poo populated so we can organize better. You can launch the game with the steam overlay by adding it as a non steam game. I have been doing this for a while now for people that use the steam streaming thing to watch me play and check out the game without a download. Given how much guild chat loving sucks in this poo poo it might be better to use the steam group chat room or have someone set up an IRC. Who the gently caress knows.

Just build my loving Square. It costs a lot of construction points but it is probably one of the best buildings in the whole loving list of poo poo.

I wouldnt mind getting invited though my guys are low level I can put in failed attempts =V

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Drinkfist posted:

Given that we are still getting a pile of invite requests from goons still for the guild it seems that the issue was not fixed by my lazy efforts. After this square goes up we will be building a whole new shiny clan. So I am gonna need a new loving shitlord pulled from the filth of societies sewers to run it. As usual people that want the job will not get it and those who refuse the job will. I also can be bought in the form of lavish seven digit guild donations and pulling on the dicks of my fellow commanders till they quack. (gently caress we should have a duck game match to determine the commander now that I think about it.)

Ill do it, and only check wtf about once every day or something dumb like that. That way you can put all the under preformers in one group it will be clan not sperg.

Oh im Wies Rienhart or some stupid poo poo like that.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Drinkfist posted:

Excellent! You are not hired!

Any other takers?

Excellent! I didnt really want to be hired and I figured that was the best way to ensure it.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Liberatore posted:

Sounds like you actually want to get hired!

I would have to do stuff if I was and that would be bad.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Slaan posted:

My in game name is Trumpous Maximus, you clown. I'll be around 9:30pm EST tonight. It'll be huge, I hope this guild is luxurious.

Its not.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Reicere posted:

When soloing you can select a difficulty level(star/skull count) from the drop down on the mission before you launch. The game tends to select the highest difficulty you qualify for if you aren't choosing manually.[

Mine for some insane reason always defaults to the lowest difficulty.

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Drinkfist posted:

Weeklyish. I have caught it three times in a week. Its total fucky. Just check out the park every now and again to see if dickface has the quest for you.

What do we need for the raid building anyway?

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009

Drinkfist posted:

We got this after running two of the invasion maps poorly.

10 Million in the Guild Bank.

Nice, I couldnt figure out how to do an inasion yet, I might just not have enough prestige yet.

I think we are at what 5 Mil? Oh well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

wjs5
Aug 22, 2009
So no one plays this at all anymore?

• Locked thread