Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
I have thrown money at this probably terrible game because I haven't made enough poor life choices lately and also I already burned myself out on Heavensward. See y'all on the 9th.

WarLocke posted:

Internet Space Gods (alternate: Immortal Space Gods)

I really like this one I feel like we should use it

This is a good idea.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
This game is...not awful? Like I want to say I'm getting some serious Phantasy Star Online/Universe vibes from the combat but everything just feels a bit off. It's probably the poor sound design. Also is it me or does knight just feel hella clunky?

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Bombogenesis posted:

Also is it me or does knight just feel hella clunky?

I take this back. A few abilities in and everything just sorta clicked into place. Being able to uppercut bitches for my bird to murder offscreen is just wonderful.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Man paladin gets so much better after you get divine scourge holy gently caress. So much AoE.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Double Monocle posted:

After getting the class training quests I thought I could just navigate the grid thing and pay sparks to unlock the class I wanted. Oh how wrong I was.

Time to get grinding then I guess.

My soul was properly crushed upon seeing how far away knight is from the start. I am now going for archer instead because the training for it seemed neat.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
So apparently Game Revolution is giving away founders codes(The $20 pack) over here. I have never heard of this site so I don't know how legit it actually is.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Finally broke 2k prestige and things are starting to cost lots of sparks as I get close to archer. 325 creation for 40 stamina. Other than hitting up the multiplier instances are there any other reliable ways to pull in lots of sparks?

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Trying to do Lanber Catacombs and I feel like I've hit a wall with paladin, it's just taking forever and sometimes the endboss just says "gently caress you" and summons a bunch of bugs to eat my face. Might be time to switch to another class, being survivable as hell is fun but poo poo taking forever to die is not.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
If it's the ether slots then I think they can just be unlocked by being next to them. I've opened up two and haven't noticed it actually use anything, though putting things into them for bonuses does cost an item plus argents.

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum
Caved, upgraded my founder's pack, and am loving the gently caress out of gunner. Holy poo poo I am just exploding these instances now how did I live without this before? Finally up around 3k prestige :toot: When does the weekly spark cap reset?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bombogenesis
Mar 27, 2010

Mekkatorque 2016
Dinosaur Gum

Drinkfist posted:

If someone could type up a paragraph on how their favored class plays/functions that would be great to replace the flavortext I got in the OP of the thread. I need one for pretty much every class.Protips also help.

3.4k Gunner - Kill everything with an annoying pewpewpew sound forever. Build up heat energy in machine gun mode with a stream of small single target numbers or equally small AoE numbers much slower. Also has a flamethrower that deals okay damage and applies a pretty great DoT that can be talented to increase damage from MG's RMB. Switch to plasma to use up heat and melt the poo poo out of everything with a piercing beam attack, can be talented to do increased damage if you use plasma's LMB then RMB, with another talent that improves the damage of one of them by up to 400% if you don't use it. Also has a slow/damage field that replaces the flamethrower. Has a third firing mode that consumes a separate resource but I have yet to figure out a good time to use it and you can't move while using it so gently caress that. Other skills include a teleport and a 20% health shield.

This is probably horrible but I'm still figuring this poo poo out.

• Locked thread