Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

Drinkfist posted:

Reserved.

FAQ

Q: So what is the combat like?
A: It is an action combat MMO. You can do attack combos, dodge roll and react to telegraphs without all that stupid red markers on the ground. Like TERA.

Q: Can I become a god and run a religion?
A: Yes.

Q: What are these impulse charges?
A: Read your skills. They build up during combat and some skills use them to increase damage or add effects.

Q: How long does it take to unlock a new class?
A: Took me about four days in the CB4 with the new Atlas.

Q: I am progressing very slowly.
A: Not a question but as you go on the rewards values increase for the missions and it causes a snowball effect.

Q: The gently caress is this spark limit poo poo?
A: Apparently the Russians want you to go outside and give causal players a chance. The Limits increase depending on your prestige and reset every Wednesday.

Q: Can I fish?
A: In soviet Russia the fish fish you.

Q: Should I buy this founder's pack?
A: If any just get the 20 buck one. The rest isn't even close to worth the cost. It's still being offered so you can get in on the early access.

Q: What the gently caress is this Stanley Pain guy's problem?
A: His Russian father left him at an early age to wrestle bears. Some say he is heading to the championship next year in Moscow.

Q: What is this about voting in the guild?
A: They wanted to cause drama to break out in record time.

Q: Can I be the guild leader?
A: At this rate we are gonna need loving 20+ guild leaders in a single guild. This isn't a joke.

Q: Is there boob physics?
A: Yes. Long Cold Winters forced them.

Q: Is the game pay to win?
A: Sure. Paypal me 20 bucks and you will win. Cash shop poo poo wasn't in CB4. We don't know poo poo.

Q: Do I really have to donate my in game currency to the guild to help the guild progress?
A: They really are going for that guild drama record man.

Q: Do my clothing items have stats on them?
A: No. You can swap out your outfit at any time.

Q: Last time I gave this a shot in the early closed betas I only had about 5 items for gear. Did they add more things to equip?
A: Yes. Now instead of just 4 rings and weapon + offhand items you can get amulets for boosting your skills and trophies.

Q: What do their mounts look like?
A: Like this.

Q: Do things like inventory slots or bank slots cost cash shop currency?
A: No. There is currently no bank but you manage your inventory by breaking items down into enhancement stones or selling them. Extra inventory slots cost 15k credits each.

Q: How much can I personalize my character's combat style?
A: Abilities normally have 2+ choices that you can unlock for the hotkey/combo slot they go in. For my necromancer one of the things I had to choose was if I wanted a move that I drag my scythe on the ground to open a hole to hell that caused aoe damage and panic or a move that pulled all targets underground and threw them far away and stunned them. There is also talents that can be slotted that change your playstyle around.

Q: What is this poo poo about Lightbinders shooting a Kamehameha?
A: Yes.

Q: Thease starter classes are boring!
A: You picked the cryomancer didn't you. You can switch to any other class at any time. Do it.

Q: But my cryomancer is super fun!
A: Don't you loving lie to me.

Q: Well then who is the good starting class?
A: Paladin is a rock star. Figure out your combos and you can just walk to the end of a dungeon with everything on your heels and turn around become immortal and blast em all to hell.
A: Lightbinders are piles of utility. They have tons of CC and some stupid flashy moves. Very active fights.

Q: How many characters can I have?
A: You get just one character. You are allowed to change to any class you have unlocked at any time. You are given one free character appearance reroll in the Research Lab (Change gender, body build and face looks). Clothing can be changed at any time as well.

What the gently caress kind of game doesn't let me fish? This is a outrage. I'm calling Obama right now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

In as Hedonist Bot

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

In as Cato DaEldest.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

New guild is up, SanguineGoon. Only 5 slots, whisper Irate Drinkfist to get in.

XENA I LOVE YOU
Sep 11, 2010

I had it give me all the daily rewards then it reset my starter quest chain for more loving rewards. Then just before the servers went down it let me dump a bunch of poo poo into the atlas at no cost. Can't wait for the servers to come back up so I can find out if I'm the worlds strongest 700 prestige cryomancer.

• Locked thread