Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

When (that's no) moon hits this guy like a big Twi'lek guy: Liberatore!

Xavier434 posted:

This is the general feeling that I get. I wish combat was less Neverwinter and more TERA.

Same. I actually quite liked Neverwinter's combat (especially the Ranger class) but TERA's is just so much better. It's too bad the rest of that game is dogshit.

With that said, Skyforge is a fairly enjoyable game. I'm still on the fence about playing it, but mainly because the NA server is in LA.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 18:27 on Jul 8, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Stormgale posted:

Any eu goons able to talk to me about US latency?

Ping 192.31.179.42

During the stress test I was at 210-220ms (not from Europe) and combat was pretty smooth. Only problem were the lag spikes which I hope were confined to the stress test. To make sure I looked up videos of people playing the game at 180-250ms, in PvP and PvE, and I couldn't even tell the difference compared to videos that display a <100ms ping.

Note that most skills are targeted and there's a short GCD. Plus there's no input delay associated with latency that some games seem to have. Melee might run into some issues but there's only 5 melee classes compared to 8 ranged ones or hybrids.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 22:12 on Jul 8, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Manifest Dynasty posted:

Wait. Those upgrades don't apply to the item, do they? I thought they applied to the slot. Have I misunderstood how those upgrades work?

I'm 95% sure you're right and was going to mention the same thing.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Stanley Pain posted:

Nope, welcome to the grind. I'll just remind people of what I said about this game earlier ;). It's a Korean Grindathon made by Russians with Boob Physx cranked to 11 9.5. If you don't like killing/doing the same thing over and over and over again you will last about 3 days in this game.

While the caps increase slightly every week, they don't keep up the pace. The higher prestige you are, the easier it is to hit the cap (and earn just about anything else). People have managed to hit the spark cap in 10 hours of play time. In a month, that will be 5 hours. But yeah, this game is definitely a Warframe-style grind. You're not grinding to get to the end game, so if you find it fun, play on.

Anyway, I figured out how to unlock Slayer, and probably Kinetic, Warlock and Archer in the first week. Gonna post a short guide soon.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Liberatore posted:

Anyway, I figured out how to unlock Slayer, and probably Kinetic, Warlock and Archer in the first week.

• Take the shortest route to your class of choice, obviously. You will probably need 3200 prestige for the reliquary reward.
  • Take a look at the 3-6 nodes preceding this class. Pick one type to keep at close to 0 as possible. Preferably the more costly one, as long as the total cost doesn't exceed 1,000 or so.
  • Now get enough of the other two sparks to unlock the remaining nodes. Don't hit the cap, but try to reach as close as possible. I did it with 3 sparks left on the cap. Should be easy with world quests.
  • Run the 3x Mare Sacro Monastery 5-man whenever the reward is the spark type you left at 0.

The trick here is that when you exceed your cap, any sparks earned at that moment will still be given to you. Doing this I managed to get over 1k sparks beyond the cap. This would have let me unlock Slayer and still have left me with 900+ sparks had I not done something incredibly stupid on the way to figuring this out, and I didn't even take the shortest path to Stalker.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 14:55 on Jul 11, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Evil_Greven posted:

Should I try to rush over to a new class ASAP or unlock the cheapest nodes continually?

Up to you. Do you want to keep playing Paladin or unlock something else? You don't lose much prestige from rushing a class. You may lose out on having optimal stats for your build and some symbols along the way, but it's not a big deal.

Evil_Greven posted:

Also... Paladin is what I've mostly been playing, but I've had issues with one of the fights in Saiben Archipelago:
The first boss is fine, unless you run him into a tree where the converging exploding attack is invisible but hits you.
The second boss is where I tend to run into trouble - I end up getting in an animation lock right as that fucker shoots the tracking beam or more often, the little shits he summons kick my rear end. Those things hurt a lot, especially when you're trying to stay away from the tracking beam.
The last boss is just annoying.

Honestly, I always thought the second boss was easy as gently caress, as a paladin. The beam is heavily telegraphed, and all you have to do is walk away. The summons you can deal with by using either Waves of Anger or Celestial Shield + Divine Scourge; either way, they die instantly. Eventually you face bosses that have harder variations of these mechanics and if you're not quick enough, they go off simultaneously.

The last boss was one of the worst for me, but I was stupid and didn't realize you can track the boss when he creates the images. Once I figured that out, he became just as easy as the others.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 14:57 on Jul 11, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Yeah, I have it as well and agree. The Paladin basics are really bad and only there to combo into finishers. The constant 30% speed boost is awesome against a number of bosses, though.

Edit: Also, the other talent mentioned seems pretty good but if you're going straight for the ascension atlas and another class, it means skipping the threat generation talent which is highly important for any paladin, because even if you don't want to tank, when you queue for 5-mans you're going to be the only tank there.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 16:47 on Jul 11, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

RottenK posted:

this is not a very balanced game isn't it

This game is similar to PoE in that regard; the point is to find the most broken build you can. Fortunately there are plenty for each class. There are some crazy interactions between abilities, symbols, talents and weapon secondary effects.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

The guild will eventually have benefits other than being a half-working chat room. But that's going to take a while. It's going to be faster if the non-spergs let the spergs sperg for a week so all the non-spergs can join sperg guild. The only thing we're working towards at the moment is more slots so that everyone can join, not just those contributing towards opening those slots. Once that is done, then the guild will serve a purpose.

If you're playing casually and don't see yourself hitting 2050 prestige soon, then just get on mumble and talk about the game with us. Also, there's no way to see when someone joined the guild, so if you get kicked shortly after joining you know why. It probably won't happen though because that involves Drinkfist telling a clan leader to kick you, as he has no power to do so himself unless you're presently in his clan.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

You can get to 7k without the login bonuses. As Dosvidanya mentioned, it's from going for as many greatness nodes as possible. And then dropping your starting argents on holy texts or using up your credit cap on them. Upgrading your gear slots also works, but there's the particles of mastery cap for that.

I think the maximum you can get with 7 days worth of login bonuses and maximizing your caps (credits doesn't matter if you drop money) and greatness is around 8-10k prestige. But you will be far from unlocking any classes.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Doctor Schnabel posted:

anyone have any experience with the slayer class? i tried em out in the training room, and they seem like they bring much honor to clan hayabusa

I unlocked Slayer this week but I haven't got to the ultimate yet, so not many abilities unlocked. RIght now I have all the combos, the three main abilities (backstab, the charge/pull and the mine skill) and the transformation (Complete Cloaking), which makes you invisible, immune to damage and CC, and can be activated or triggered by hitting 1 hp (separate cooldowns).

It's pretty fun. Your LLL combo adds a 5 minute buff that increases the damage of your next LLR combo by 40%. This isn't much, but you get a talent that bumps it to 300%. Backstab itself does about as much damage as that combo, and it makes you disappear off screen for half a second and... backstab the target, which is awesome against those telegraphed cone/line boss attacks, as it saves you dash charges and lets you stay on the boss until the very last split second.

The mine skill drops a bunch of mines around you. The spread is static, but if they hit an obstacle, they stop. This lets you drop a line of mines on a wall and use your pull to instantly kill a specific mob. On Impossible adventures, I also kite swawrms around them, but until I have more skills unlocked I rather just switch to Paladin for those.

Sadly, it's lacking in the AoE department. Later on you can use Bait and some other skill to help with swarms, but don't expect gunner/berserker/archer/cryo/monk levels of AoE damage output, which makes soloing a bit slow. Not to mention that taking those skills will reduce your damage output against bosses. The best thing you have against swarms is your execute - it triggers cloaking for about half a second, which lets you use an attack that hits every enemy around you; Sadly the range on that is pretty short, so it's only effective against melee swarms.

On the other hand, the damage output against bosses is insane. You're very mobile and therefore can stay on most bosses for 98% of the fight while simultaneously avoiding every big attack, in addition to more than a few ways you can avoid incoming damage and the possibility of dishing out some ranged damage with RMB.

Also, there's a talent that gives the LMB skill on the transformation a 100% crit chance with 100% bonus damage on the third attack. It's a 2 minutes long buff. I start most boss fights with it, which takes away anywhere from 2 to 4 bars of the typical (adventure) bosses' hp, and then 40 seconds later you do it again. Most bosses don't last more than a minute to a minute and a half. It's even better if the boss spawns weak adds, as you can execute them for the transformation.

Edit: Later on you get a skill that basically adds a permanent DoT to bosses, and a talent that reduces the cooldown of your (single target) ultimate with every hit on strong enemies. I fully expect most bosses to die in 30 seconds by then.

Countblanc posted:

Assuming you beeline for a class, how long does it take to reach them? I know different classes are different distances, but some examples would be cool

Also if anyone has a spare code send it to me so I can stream this poo poo for my friends

If you game the cap a bit, one week's worth if you go for Archer, Necromancer, Slayer or Kinetic. Other classes will require 2-3 weeks. Some managed to hit the cap in ~10 hours of play time, but it gets quicker and easier the higher your prestige is, due to increasing rewards.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 01:23 on Jul 13, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

WarLocke posted:

I was kind of worried about customization/dress-up when I found out costumes were whole-body, but okay that's a lot of options, assuming they're all in-game. :catstare:

Strangely, when you do the holo-class-training thing it says you unlock both class outfits as well as the hats for those outfits - I got the outfits, but only one hat (the archer one), I don't know what's up with that.

There's a bunch of costumes missing from the store (for argents), and I guess some are unlocked through progression, in addition to the decent amount we have available now.

I believe the headwear is supposed to be unique to that class, the exception being archer because they also get a mask.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 23:23 on Jul 12, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Apparently once you max out a class you get a different costume. The slayer one looks like tactical gear. Completely different than the default. So that's 13 costumes otherwise unaccounted for.

Doctor Schnabel posted:

this all rules and should probably be linked in the op

Next week I will have a lot more abilities unlocked and will make another post about it. Should unlock Archer then as well.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Traumatic damage is caused by enemy AoE attacks. It's meant to punish ranged characters, as melee characters get a 50% reduction to traumatic damage from their additional weapon.

I guess that talent is there to compensate for the Necromancer's mobility compared to other ranged classes.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

The first 5-man is really hard at 3100 prestige, but overall it's pretty easy. The trash is way more difficult than the bosses. But even then what usually causes wipes are people not focusing targets or getting caught in bubbles.

The real advantage to running 5-mans is the increased reward at the end. If it's not a 3x/2x, whether it's worth it will depend on how smoothly your run goes, but at least they're fun.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Unguided posted:

So how do I actually contribute to guild buildings? I've done order missions but it doesn't seem to be benefiting from them.

It's a specific mission. Construct something something. If you just joined the guild, it will take until the next mission refresh for it to show up.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

The paid changes cost 2,500 argents for appearance, 5,000 for name. You don't get a free name change.

MinorRed posted:

So the hall of greatness never gets filled out with other players gods? That's a shame.

Part of me thinks they will use those to display the statues of players that have accomplished certain late game feats, like being the first to max out the ascension atlas. But that's probably not the case. I just wish our own statue was closer to where you teleport in.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

FoolishLobster posted:

If you don't mind the broken English, here's a guide on the importance of your Order, what you might want to spend your sparks on in the Atlas, and a preview of the new Ether Core system in RU OBT that will most likely come to NA:

https://na.portal.sf.my.com/comments/55a2e501379882c0745d364c?page=1

And here's a spreadsheet of proficiency drops in each Solo and Group area and what Prestige you need for an area to open and to access higher difficulty levels:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mjNa1XFPIgVFKKnsH5pERD1UZG4jnmSWbfzLrsU56RY/edit#gid=0

This is very useful but the group (5-man) areas are not listed in the second spreadsheet, only the 30 adventures.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

I'm pretty sure lewtt (who's like 7k+ prestige) confirmed it's free in the same post he mentioned that being a thing. Why would they force you to drop 2,500 argents to do a quest that's part of the main storyline, anyway?

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

I did pretty much the same thing. I didn't plan ahead so I ended up 70 sparks away from Slayer because I was at 3 sparks from the cap and had to choose between red or green for my first MSM 3x. Had ~1000 spare blues but not enough greens. This was at 3200 prestige, though. I got to 4500 and unlocked it anyway.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 20:07 on Jul 13, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

As requested by Drinkfist.

Slayer:

Being a ninja is fun. You effectively only get two combo finishers, and they're used consecutively — with one buffing the other — but the rest of the skills are pretty sweet. You can throw shurikens, pull people towards you (or pull yourself towards them), setup mine ambushes, throw smoke bombs, drop a 30 seconds long DoT on bosses, shackle groups of enemies, transform into an invulnerable naruto and punt people into the void.

With fast attacks, up to three movement skills — all with no cooldown and 20-30m range —, iframes, incredibly long range on your finishers and several ways of becoming invulnerable and invisible, you're basically the most mobile class that doesn't actually use dash charges, while simultaneously making GBS threads out damage against bosses.

Tips:
  • A leg guard secondary effect lets you place mines in front of you, instead of around you. Use this to drop 8 mines along a wall and blow up most mobs instantly. By pulling them, of course.
  • Use Backstab to avoid incoming cone or small area attacks, don't waste your time on dashing when you don't have to.
  • Get the talent that says it increases "first strikes" (actually critical strikes) out of cloaking by 80%, and the one that guarantees crits with +100% damage on the third hit of Twilight Scourge. Enjoy taking away 2-3 boss HP bars every 40 seconds. Keep track of the buff and use executes for even more damage.
  • Get a blue or better weapon with the Backflip secondary, and take Cutthroat Fervor. This will make your LLL -> LLR rotation deal a lot more damage.
    • Alternatively, use the Blood Harvest secondary and Killing Proficiency: Backstab. This is especially useful against melee unfriendly bosses.
  • Be aggressive. This is the real advantage of the Slayer. Time your cloaking, smoke grenade and backstab to avoid poo poo without staying off the boss. At worst, spam your ranged attacks.
  • Backstab is a short stun. Keep an eye on the shield icon enemies, as they have big, telegraphed attacks that you should be interrupting.
  • Don't get Spirit. This is awful for the Slayer other than for killing swarms. Focus on killing bosses and if you find the AoE damage lacking, there's a reason you can switch between classes just about anywhere.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 00:15 on Jul 14, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Kabuki Shipoopi posted:

Just the pro-tip:

:science: When doing missions on a region map, if you check your map by pressing M, it will show you what spark rewards you will receive for the missions you currently have active.

You can also do any of the missions in the region regardless of order. This is how I got my spark cap at 3 sparks left before running 3x MSM for an extra ~1.3k over the cap.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Critical damage is weird. It just adds the 'critical damage' much like it adds 'base damage' and 'bonus damage' — with scaling based on the ability used. This lets them tweak it just fine, but if you focus on strength + luck prioritizing critical chance over accuracy, you will start to see some serious numbers.

Once you start adding Crushing Blow on top of that, that's when things really pick up.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 03:13 on Jul 15, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Grimby posted:

So I can hop in, go grab a drink and take a piss and come back to free sparks?

Yes. But please do this in FFA so you're not dicking your team and likely contributing to them changing this.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

vandalism posted:

I played a berserker in a mission and it was kinda hard to keep close to guys that move a lot, and guys that melee hard deal lots of damage. They do lots of damage though. I can't decide which starter class I want to focus on :(

Most of the melee enemies actually deal their damage in large chunks, which you can avoid. See that guy putting his sword up? Circle around him. The enemies that 'enrage' by turning red and attacking repeatedly can be interrupted before they do so. Swarms do mostly unavoidable damage but a Berserker shouldn't have much trouble with them.

It was tough going from my virtually unkillable Paladin to my Slayer, who has to rely far more on actually avoiding getting hit. But eventually something clicked and I'm loving it.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

I think most people complaining about the caps are upset that they can't unlock their preferred class in the first week, but not necessarily as a form of content gating. Either way, everyone here knows what happens with the typical MMOG: spergs sperg for a month, complain that there's no end-game content and promptly quit. Those are the same people complaining about capping out in two days, and let's face it, there's no pleasing them.

With that said, I dislike the credit cap. But from what I've read, it increases significantly at higher prestige, so I'm not too worried about it.

Stormgale posted:

To be fair when the swarm type enemies have telegraphed leap attacks its kinda hard to dodge all of them especially with the tiny windup and massive range.

I've only noticed those when playing ranged. Something to do with the speed buff, I'm guessing.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 23:25 on Jul 14, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

I guess if you're enjoying it that's cool, but you really don't have to complete the regions maps. Also, it's a lot faster if you just tag enemies rather than fighting it out.

Well, you get one of the 13 class symbols when you max out a class, in addition to 2 symbol slots for your first one. But the majority of symbols are unlocked through the ascension atlas.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

No classes with permanent or long duration minions. This might eventually change with the addition of new classes. I've never seen a Gunner deploy a turret either, but I admit I don't know much about the class; They do use their gun as a mortar, though.

You might enjoy Warlock/Witch, but it's one of the hardest classes to unlock. Either way, you can try (with limited skills) every class after the tutorial in the training room, and randomly with full skills (albeit not optimal ones) on 2x adventures.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Combat is the reason to play the game, so I can safely say it's pretty good, considering how much I'm enjoying it.

Obscurity posted:

Got to 4944 prestige, order rank 6, and within 258 green nodes of Necro unlock. I did this in a very inefficient way, but hell..not terrible for week 1. Can't wait for week 2 with all the limit resets tomorrow! Fleshing out Necro, and maybe starting towards Archer/Slayer. :P I really wish someone would make an atlas planner tool..would make efficient route planning so much easier.

There isn't much a planner would do that the game doesn't. It already takes the most efficient route, skipping nodes you can't take. All you need to do is towards the end (last cluster, basically), make sure you don't go over for any spark type.

What the Russians like doing is calculating spark costs by cluster, then earning enough sparks to take every node you need from each cluster before moving on to the next. This makes it much harder to gently caress up than going one by one.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Inzombiac posted:

Magic Science guy wants to give me a trait slot by killing 20 dudes real quick but I can't seem to make it go bingo.

I'm shooting plasma as fast as I can!

Do it in the training room, or just pull a bunch of mobs (in an easy adventure/region if you need to).

Anyway, they pull the difference if you go over the cap, so now mine is only at 6450 sparks of insight. My Archer unlock is going to be extremely close.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Yes.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

So I unlocked Blood Harvest on my slayer. I switched my blue Backflip (+120% damage to Backflip on <50% HP) with a blue Blood Harvest one (+120% damage to Blood Harvest), in addition to 3 of my amulets having bonus damage to BH.

I'm killing bosses on impossible in under a minute. Did Thais Temple impossible, killed Protheus before he could summon Naiads and the boss before that in 30 seconds. Hell, I'm starting trash pulls by dropping Blood Harvest on a Thug or Enchanter; I deal with the other mobs while they die off screen.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Anoia posted:

This is why I saved all the special edition weapons of classes I haven't played yet.

You can't equip gear for a promo class. Also, your stats are drastically different and you have a bunch of talents that aren't shown.

I noticed this when playing promo Slayer, a class I already have. It gave me a ton of Spirit and talents from the end of the Slayer atlas. The problem is the builds are often pretty bad; the Kinetic and Slayer promos both skip some of their best skills and talents in favor of much weaker ones, so it's a poor representation of how effective the class actually is.

Tilda posted:

Just got in game - Poop socks away!

I have no clue what I am doing but seem to be in a tutorial mission as a Cryo - that russian video just told me to play as a Paladin or Lightbinder - should I switch or if I've clicked a few nodes am I too late?

Cryo isn't that bad, it's just kinda boring and often rough for a new player. It also has the worst symbol of the three by far. Then again I don't like Lightbinder either. Switching will put you behind if your goal is to unlock a new class, but not too much.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 18:44 on Jul 15, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Morglon posted:

Or if a mission demands it. Also it may or may not be a requirement to get amulets.

Rewards seem to be really poorly balanced and I hope the queue situation improves once the game opens up.

If you mean rewards from adventures, it takes into account a hidden value (basically the same as proficiency) and the expected duration of the adventure. Of course, that doesn't take into account poo poo like being able to run Port Naori in 5 minutes or some boss or pulls being awfully slow for certain classes until you take specific talents/symbols/skills.

Hell, I love Thais Temple because when running it solo, I can cut the run time to half the expected. All the bosses have weird mechanics that the Slayer happily ignores.

Liberatore fucked around with this message at 18:45 on Jul 15, 2015

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

No. Once you unlock the ascension atlas, you start in the same spot as the beginner classes.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Morglon posted:

Kind of jealous. We didn't get any bag slots.

24 bag slots = 360,000 credits = 2250 argents. The $70 founder's pack got 20,000 more argents.

I like this pack though, solely because it means more people playing support and tank.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

I don't mind it at all. It's not like this game isn't like 90% solo or playing with friends anyway.

Anyway, I found one that the caps do indeed go up significantly every week and a RU player is at 25k something sparks after like two months. He still hits the cap within a reasonable time frame due to the increases in rewards, but it also means that if you stop playing for a month then come back you will likely be able to unlock every class you want without worrying about capping for a while.

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

Gerdalti posted:

Does it fix itself or is there a trick to resetting it?

It tends to fix itself pretty quickly. Then breaks again just as quickly. For this and other reasons, we tend to ignore the existence of guild chat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liberatore
Nov 16, 2010

Would you like
to know more?

They're also going to rotate outfits you can purchase for argents in the store; No idea why they haven't started yet. Plus 13 additional outfits for maxing each class, which too can be worn by any class, and a few you can get in other ways, like through prestige or login rewards.

• Locked thread