Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I found and started playing this game about a week ago because I have a hard-on for sphere grids, and it has been amazing so far. I finally made it to Archer and I'm enjoying firing ALL THE ARROWS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

Apparently I can't figure out how to send PMs in this game because the chat system is garbage, but if there is any room in the guild or a space on the waiting list, I would like to join. IGN is Demon Trigger.

DemonTrigger
May 30, 2011

I'M MAKIN' IT GP RAIN

I came back to this for a bit after hearing about these changes, just to see if anything really changed, and honestly, I don't get that feeling. You upgrade different things based on quests instead of grinding a million different currencies, which is nicer, but I could still see that being boring and samey after a while. The thing I had a problem with before, and that still exists now, is that the queue for anything takes forever, even the 5 mans and invasion stuff. Combined with the fact that some quests require you to either do those missions to progress or spend Argents, I just feel that there isn't anyone playing the game. And considering the cash shop changes that were mentioned too, I feel like this game is going to die out soon, which is a shame because for all its faults I still liked the base combat system.

On that note, are there any other MMOs with good action combat that anyone would recommend?

• Locked thread