Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Can I get an invite for Goofballs Goon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I don't hold out much hope for any mmo's pvp. I joined onto the na server to play with goons because I don't have the patience to be dealing with pubs a lot of the time. The lag is definitely noticeable from time to time but you have a lot of leeway in mmo pve so its not a big deal to me

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Paladin gets a bit better as you get more talents I find. Certainly rolling kinetic solo is brutal. Also the benefit of having a paladin ready to go is you don't have to put up with pubbie tanking. Its like taking the aggro stuff morally offends them somehow.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

I kind of have acute mmo fatigue at the moment so I'm only in and out of it every so often. The catch up system sounds cool as gently caress and super necessary.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Apart from the events I don't really see any pay to win. Like with the sparks the free to play no lifers cap out anyway and there doesn't seem to be any incentive to pay. I'd rather they sold the cosmetic options to premium anyway but coming from a cryptic game skyforge seems absolutely benign with its pay stuff.

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Didn't everyone quit because it was boring not because the leveling system was an incoherent mess. I did like the graphics though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goofballs
Jun 2, 2011

Schubalts posted:

And the first event after the pre-patch is another RNG-based, throw money at it or get nothing, event. :suicide:

e:

nice of them to graphically represent pay to win for everyone in case there was someone who didn't get the idea

• Locked thread