Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Man I just saw this game for the first time yesterday and I'm really surprised I haven't seen it sooner... It hits me right it so many ways. It's a shame to see that the goon guild is apparently dead?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
What is even going on in this video? is that the real money currency?

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
I don't know what the dog tags are and I assume the second to last thing is some kind of mount but other than that it looks like the rest of the items are cosmetics? Seems like a standard F2P give us your money for pretty much nothing event not endgame? Sorry if I sound ignorant I don't really know anything about this game yet.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
Oh, wow. Well that's disappointing, at first glance there is hardly anything to even spend real money on but I guess that's all just to hook you in for the endgame. Thats really a shame because this game seems like it has a lot of potential. It definitely seems like I game I would play if it were subscription based.

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
See I enjoy super grinding and repetitive poo poo though... the only games I've ever gotten to max level in were super loving grindy. Ragnarok online (max rebirth), ffxi max level on multiple jobs (before Abyssia), pso/psu/pso2, TSW (ugh god please). I guess the least grindy game I have gotten to max level in was ffxiv which is still pretty grindy.... and i maxed all three gatherers and all the crafters but only three combat classes. I don't generally have an issue with f2p bullshit shenanigans as long as 1. content isn't physically locked out by a paywall (bonus if you can get the rmt currency in game.) 2. The game isn't crippled by inventory/class/skill/gameplay restrictions. A f2p game with a subscription that when you subscribe to you basically get what the game would have been if it was sub based not just here's 50% more money and exp and stuff.

E: Oh yeah and guild wars and guild wars 2
E2: And destiny and most recently neverwinter (plus tailoring to max)... Man, I have absolutely no life and I hate myself.

Lunimeow fucked around with this message at 16:01 on Oct 13, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunimeow
Oct 6, 2012

Shaken, not purred.
So I logged in today and somehow got another mechanoid atlas which is weird because I already got and used one and have been unlocking stuff in it... and now I have the extra one stuck in my inventory and I can't seem to get rid of it.

• Locked thread