Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

The first thing we do, let's kill all the cars.
Grimey Drawer
I'm gonna guess the answer is "no," but is anybody still playing this? Decided to download it and give it a try because it looked pretty, and didn't see anyone in the Mumble.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer
When I was playing a couple of months ago, you couldn't even get groups together at anything below max level for anything. I suspect it's only gotten deader since.

It was okay for a couple of weeks.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer

Kurieg posted:

Did they ever add group finders for the damned trees or is it still screaming in general chat for one of the primary means of progression?
There are group finders, they just don't work, I assume because not enough people are playing the game to get groups together.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer
I'm not high-level or anything, but I'll probably jump back in on this when it updates.

Ham Equity
Apr 16, 2013

Grimey Drawer
Also, it seems like it's next to impossible to advance solo anymore. And the group finder continues to be useless.

Ham Equity fucked around with this message at 05:10 on Oct 9, 2016

• Locked thread