Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Pretty much halfway to monk kind of sucks hearing they are poo poo. I could get necro pretty quickly from where I am but not near anything at all besides that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

What's the verdict on the alchemist?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Drinkfist posted:

The game is gaining traction for some unknown reason.

Typically I only like pvp content in mmos but for some reason the pvp in this is lovely but I actually have fun with the pve.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Alchemist is pretty sweet. Using reflexive shield on boss mechanic to end up doing hilarious damage is pretty great.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Do get to the do the region quest once a week for color sparks or are those quest a one time deal?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Everyone is missing the fact that you can make your dude really fat and then run around in a speedo. GOTY.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

I'm stacking spirit/luck and impulse activation on my alchemist to get huge numbers off of his damage combo with impulse at its pretty good. When waiting for impulse to recharge I get 8 stacks again, lets goo blobs go, shield allies etc then let off another impulse special attack. Seems to work well but haven't theory crafted anything.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

So who do I suck off to get an invite in the guild?

Also the amount of paladins that think this is WoW is loving ridiculous.

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 04:25 on Jul 30, 2015

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

How big are guilds limited to? Is it some stupid poo poo like 50 spots? poo poo Russian game.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Alchemist write-up for everyone else, when it starts raining piss do not run from said piss thank you.

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

If you want to turn some gems into credits what is the most efficient way? Is straight up converting them the best or are there any dumb items out there you can buy with gems and then sell for more credits than just converting?

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Hmm was there a recent patch? Just fought sea lord promethos and my alchemist shield was reflect his attacks back in the scrolling combat text but wasn't actually damaging him like it did a few days before.

Also this is just about the worst game I have ever played that thought jumping puzzles are good with their crappy collision modeling.

BadLlama fucked around with this message at 02:43 on Jul 31, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BadLlama
Jan 13, 2006

Stanley Pain posted:

Nope a boring, half baked game managed to do it all on it's own ;)

Well that's just not right, going to need someone to get on correcting that and ruin the guild properly.

• Locked thread