Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lynza
Jun 1, 2000

"Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea."
- Robert A. Heinlein
Filbert gets very lovey at night when we're in bed. He has a special blanket that is his, and he lays on it and kneads like crazy. Usually at this point we're petting him, and he's purring so hard he's chirping slightly. Then he wants to do face daps (where he bonks into your face -- or your eyesocket!) and then he goes back to the blanket.

Otherwise, he has no use for you. He might rub against your leg, but that's about it.

Filbert and his blanket:

FIzzgig is a giant belly slut. If you don't have both hands deep in his floofy, floofy belly, you aren't doing it right. He's not exactly cuddly either, though. He sometimes gets up on the back of my chair and sort of oozes down into the space between the chair back and my back and will sleep there happily for as long as I can stand being that position.

Photo evidence of belly-slutitude:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread