Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit
My cat is cuddly. Less so in the summer than in the winter. In the winter she'll curl up and sleep in my lap for hours at times. In the summer it's hot so she usually only does it for a few minutes at a time, before curling up in her cat bed (next to my chair), or one of her other cat nests (cat cave, cat bunker, cat carrier).

She almost always demands some cuddle time when I get home and gets irritated when I'm trying to take my shoes off, because she's not getting cuddles fast enough. I usually get a quick "thank you" cuddle after she eats before she bounds up to the top of the couch to lounge around. There's also the bed time cuddle, unless I've stayed up late and she's already gone to sleep, she'll come give me some cuddles before curling up on the other pillow.

One last guaranteed cuddle is about 3 minutes before a timer goes off :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread