Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
khy
Aug 15, 2005

CoolCat posted:

I would describe my little guy as not being a great fan of cuddles. He doesn't mind in small doses, but when it comes to a long cuddle session (watching TV on the sofa / going to sleep etc) even if he is with his eyes closed, purring and snoring, the second I remove my hands from him he is off like a bullet. The worst thing is he will just go to sleep about 8ft away from me.

When I picked up Jade she was super cuddly, but I tend to be an... active sleeper who shifts/rolls over a lot, so she refuses to sleep on top of me.

And when I'm on the PC she gets mad that I'm moving my hands and not scritching her so she'll jump off my lap and refuse to cuddle. Unless i'm watching a movie in which case she'll sit in my lap for 5-10 minutes before deciding enough is enough.

But even if she's not as much of a cuddler, she's ALWAYS near me and I can almost always reach out a hand and find a cat cheek to scratch or soft catfur to pet so I don't mind so much.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

khy
Aug 15, 2005

kinmik posted:

Does Jade make it a point to dig her claws into your flesh before she jumps to absolutely make sure you know how displeased she is with your noncompliance? Because Wallace will do that to us, the fat poo poo.

She only has rear claws (Not my doing, she was like that when I got her!) but it seems like she was much more... prone to use her claws when she was younger.

One year after she lived with me and you'd routinely see scratches on my arms/chest from playtime or picking her up and whatnot.

These days it's been over a month since I got a good long red line down my arm.

• Locked thread