Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Great writeups, Muffinpox.

Can confirm: BRZ/FR-S totally loves to be thrown around on stock tires and that allows you to drive it like you stole it 100% of the time - and are making a 42mph getaway. I blitz the poo poo out of my uncle's whenever I'm back home and it's available, and agree with your thoughts on the car's dynamics and fun-quotient completely. Will be very interesting to see what you think of it comparatively now that bsamu's got new rubber.

Also looking forward to your E92 M3 review, I was surprised at how similar to the FR-S it felt (regarding the car's complete and boundless desire to just do anything the driver asks it to) the first time I drove one in anger.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ether Frenzy
Dec 22, 2006

Nap Ghost
Great writeup on the M3's, man. Dig your sense of humor/ability to put it on a page.

As someone who loved the E46 until I drove the E92, I completely agree with you - they're both amazing drives, but the V8 and the devil-magic diff make the E92 just something that much more incredible.

• Locked thread