Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam

I Dunno posted:

I was wandering about, far away from the confines of BYOB when I saw those fantastic skeleton banners. They brought me back. :3:

wb :glomp:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

aggro gator has long made v funny ads but I've never been there :shrug:

Salmiakki

from what i can tell aggro gator is just an image hosting site

https://twitter.com/sallymiakki
ty cat dynamite

Piso Mojado

I Dunno posted:

I was wandering about, far away from the confines of BYOB when I saw those fantastic skeleton banners. They brought me back. :3:

I just mentioned you in a post yesterday that has now summoned you and WD back to byob! my powers are limitless!

Qwerinty

by zen death robot

Piso Mojado posted:

I just mentioned you in a post yesterday that has now summoned you and WD back to byob! my powers are limitless!

in that case could you please make dpj go away

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

alnilam

Qwerinty posted:

in that case could you please make dpj go away

lol

ty manifisto

FluffieDuckie

I Dunno posted:

:peanut:

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Bwee

bwatts

cool this is the thread the dpimpjedi ad is from. nice

weird

by zen death robot
lol

----------------

tao of lmao

wow thats hosed up

alnilam

vice.com op-ed posted:

cool this is the thread the dpimpjedi ad is from. nice

actually it's not

tao of lmao

where is it from?

tao of lmao

Bear in mind I've been gone for the better part of two months I don't know stuff.

landy.
it wasn't a part of the contest but it was mentioned here first

Qwerinty

by zen death robot
i think psl bought it during the contest, but not as part of the contest, and independent of any thread

----------------

tao of lmao

free market bullying. good stuff.

alnilam

would you rather have the government in charge of the bullying? well, ask any small businessman, they already are, hah!

ty manifisto

tao of lmao

all jokes aside that's really messed up.

Bread Set Jettison

someone turn this into a banner
http://i.imgur.com/7wmmqX2.gifv

dogcrash truther

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

all jokes aside that's really messed up.

I don't like it either and the idealist in me wishes people would just leave him alone to post in peace unless he does or says something actually messed up - which he may because imo he doesn't understand boundaries too well - but it's complicated and I don't know that me saying anything will have a positive effect, but here I am saying something I guess. I am also not a fan of the I, me, my thing because you can do that to just about anyone and make them look bad. Some posters do legitimately have a bad history with him though so I don't want to overlook that either, but there's also been some dogpiling. Garbage clown out.

dogcrash truther
Someone I, me, my the previous post and see what happens

landy.

dogcrash truther posted:

I, me, I, me, I, I, I, me, my, I, Garbage clown

tao of lmao

dogcrash truther posted:

I don't like it either and the idealist in me wishes people would just leave him alone to post in peace unless he does or says something actually messed up - which he may because imo he doesn't understand boundaries too well - but it's complicated and I don't know that me saying anything will have a positive effect, but here I am saying something I guess. I am also not a fan of the I, me, my thing because you can do that to just about anyone and make them look bad. Some posters do legitimately have a bad history with him though so I don't want to overlook that either, but there's also been some dogpiling. Garbage clown out.

Thank you for saying it because I kinda felt on an island with this one.

alnilam

I think posting a forums-wide banner ad is a little much but hey it's not my 8 bux

i agree that if a "bad poster" is posting less bad they should be left alone but i have mostly seen bad posting from dpimpjedi

on the other haqnd drilldo has been posting more inoffensively lately and you might notice he hasn't been probed as much

ty manifisto

bog pixie

dogcrash truther posted:

i think so too.

weird

by zen death robot
ya

----------------

tao of lmao

alnilam posted:

I think posting a forums-wide banner ad is a little much but hey it's not my 8 bux

i agree that if a "bad poster" is posting less bad they should be left alone but i have mostly seen bad posting from dpimpjedi

on the other haqnd drilldo has been posting more inoffensively lately and you might notice he hasn't been probed as much

Bullying is still bullying even if the person "deserves" it. That this place professes to be inclusive while also having a list of acceptable posters to poo poo on is really hosed.

fuck. marry. t-rex

dogcrash truther posted:

Someone I, me, my the previous post and see what happens

Oi never got this meme

dogcrash truther

alnilam posted:

agreed that drilldo has been posting fine for a while now and its nice because i can appreciate the funny things he writes without worrying that later he's gonna say something lovely

dogcrash truther
i still REALLY hate the username "drilldo squirt" though

dogcrash truther

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Oi never got this meme

I, me, me

Lil Cunty

lol

ty crap

ty landy

pig slut lisa

irl is good

thanks everybody for your comments. i apologize to dpimpjedi for my mean spirited act (i tried to send him an apology via PM as well but special message from senor lowtax says messages can't get through). i've contacted garbage day to see if he could redirect the banner ad from the gas chamber to BYOB in the spirit of inclusivity or, failing that, delete the ad.

Lil Cunty

pig slut lisa posted:

thanks everybody for your comments. i apologize to dpimpjedi for my mean spirited act (i tried to send him an apology via PM as well but special message from senor lowtax says messages can't get through). i've contacted garbage day to see if he could redirect the banner ad from the gas chamber to BYOB in the spirit of inclusivity or, failing that, delete the ad.

you're a stand-up guy lisa. it's rare to see someone on the internet who is actually big enough to say he's sorry :love:

ty crap

ty landy

bwatts

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

Oi never got this meme

dpimpjedi posts about himself a lot and there was a rule that he couldnt say i, me, or myself.

bwatts

pig slut lisa posted:

you're a stand-up guy lisa. it's rare to see someone on the internet who is actually big enough to say he's sorry :love:

Pedantra

by Lowtax

MinorLeagueAllstar posted:

Bullying is still bullying even if the person "deserves" it. That this place professes to be inclusive while also having a list of acceptable posters to poo poo on is really hosed.

i think he should be banned if he continues to post here because he has no friends here and thus only comes here out of some weird grudge, or else some meaningless reflex of clicking on the blue forum - either way, i dont feel slightly bad about him not being able to post here. i do think the ad is inappropriate because its enabling the mental illness that causes him to behave the way he does.

----------------

fuck. marry. t-rex

vice.com op-ed posted:

dpimpjedi posts about himself a lot and there was a rule that he couldnt say i, me, or myself.

i had some nerds do it to me in the offtopic soccer chat thread where you can say bad words though... almost as if it was an insult

circa :jollywell:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pedantra

by Lowtax
dont buy into the narrative that he's been "bullied" in any meaningful way... he chooses to come here time and time again... he's not stuck in high school with bullies you freaking idiots

----------------

• Locked thread