Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Machai

dogcrash truther posted:

I agree that byob should be the girl forum

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dogcrash truther
I wish only women could post new threads in byob.

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

I wish only women could post new threads in byob.

I posted this one. I did my part

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BfONxAeuOPg

Machai

weird

by zen death robot
thats going in the good post goldmine

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Looke

lmao

bwatts

GoodbyeTurtles

:suezo:

its beautiful but can you make it full sized and be the ad

FluffieDuckie

i like it. it's cool enough that some poor sucker is going to go hey that's cool what's that about and click on it and boom we've snared him

GoodbyeTurtles

someone superimpose the words "Click this advertisement for the real-deal full resolution skeleton" onto the image

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
I think I came here because GBS sucks and effort, humor and creativity tend to go nowhere there and the last banner indicated that that wasn't the case in BYOB but I guess if y'all want a cryptic skeleton gif from geocities then w/e :shrug:

----------------

FluffieDuckie

POWERBALL posted:

I think I came here because GBS sucks and effort, humor and creativity tend to go nowhere there and the last banner indicated that that wasn't the case in BYOB but I guess if y'all want a cryptic skeleton gif from geocities then w/e :shrug:

please make an alternative. i'm in a spending mood

POWERBALL

by zen death robot
My abilities are limited to complaining and criticizing :\

----------------

GoodbyeTurtles

hey... hey...

FluffieDuckie

POWERBALL posted:

you fit right in then

Bwee

POWERBALL posted:

wow what the Heck

FluffieDuckie

Bwee posted:

wow what the Heck

everyone just chill. we're appealing to different demographics here we'll need several different approaches

Miss Psychosis

POWERBALL posted:

Come to my villa and lets split a bottle of red.

GoodbyeTurtles

i'm not sure i want to associate myself with the type of person that would not click the skeleton ad

dogcrash truther

POWERBALL posted:

I think POWERBALL being here is a strong argument for whatever kind of ad got POWERBALL to be here. I enjoy her posts.

FluffieDuckie

dogcrash truther posted:

I think POWERBALL being here is a strong argument for whatever kind of ad got POWERBALL to be here. I enjoy her posts.

well then POWERBALL needs to make us an ad...

dogcrash truther
What was the ad you clicked?

bong

by Shine

bad job

----------------

FreshCutFries

FluffieDuckie posted:

i like it. it's cool enough that some poor sucker is going to go hey that's cool what's that about and click on it and boom we've snared him

yeah, that's a way better approach than what I did, but it's about 150kb. i'm willing to try and wittle it down to 40, but would it be a guaranteed buy? it's probably going to take a couple hours to get it using as few pixels as possible.

FluffieDuckie

Thingyman posted:

yeah, that's a way better approach than what I did, but it's about 150kb. i'm willing to try and wittle it down to 40, but would it be a guaranteed buy? it's probably going to take a couple hours to get it using as few pixels as possible.

expending 2 hours of effort for the possibility of no end result is kind of what we do around here

having said that it seems to be the popular front runner so it's a "likely" at this point

bwatts

its my intellectual property and youre not allowed to use it

FluffieDuckie

vice.com op-ed posted:

that's it i'm using it

GoodbyeTurtles

use the full size image

FluffieDuckie

GoodbyeTurtles posted:

use the full size image

i'm sure we have the political clout to make that happen.

dogcrash truther
no, we don't

bwatts

bong posted:

bad job

too scared to attack my posting on your real account >_<

GoodbyeTurtles

i just got off the phone to lowtax and hes said its ok

Miss Psychosis

POWERBALL

by zen death robot

dogcrash truther posted:

What was the ad you clicked?

I think it was either this one or the one that was like "new posting worlds" and had a planet or something

----------------

FreshCutFries

FluffieDuckie posted:

expending 2 hours of effort for the possibility of no end result is kind of what we do around here

oh, i'm all about putting tons of effort into stupid things. optimizing someone else's stupid thing is just another story.

dogcrash truther

POWERBALL posted:

I think it was either this one or the one that was like "new posting worlds" and had a planet or something

thatds a really good ad

GoodbyeTurtles

lets get serious here, i know posters here are capable of coming up with decent clickbait headlines so lets use that to our advantage

FreshCutFries

vice.com op-ed posted:

we should talk licensing fees. shoot me an email at my business account sometime: dustyrhyda420@hotmail.com

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

POWERBALL posted:

we should number ourselves like the borg. Like 5-of-30 orsomething

• Locked thread