Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Hello what is this...Ma-Fi-A?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Bullshit!

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

Quote this post and tell me the last song you listened to with a brief description of how you feel about it, and I will tell you what your Victorian household servant position would have been.

Rage Against the Machine - Sleep Now in the Fire. I still love Rage even though I haven't been 15 for a really long time

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I like my games like I like my sex, with 13 people

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Quidnose posted:

Also if you guys love musical theatre and aren't homophobic (hopefully nobody in our lovely community!) you should listen to the Fun Home cast recording and focus on it because it's one of the best musicals to come out in a long time.

I don't think there's a big cross section between "loves musical theatre" and "is homophobic"

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The OP is cursed to develop a festering hatred of Mafia. Fronz left, Ecco is still here but their hatred is visible in every ounce of every bit of an Eccogame, and now Asiina.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My wife is having a huge amount of people over for a bbq. I hid in my office for the first few hours, came out because someone brought a dog so I played fetch with it and mine, and now I'm on my iPad in my living room. I'm just not very good at being a human being

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Epsilon Plus posted:

dear mafia thread, today a woman told me that this album cover

Was it Asiina? im sorry Asiina please don't yell at me it was too funny not to

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Just text them every five minutes

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JakeP posted:

same bug different name

I call them Roly Polys

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

JakeP posted:

What? Thats outrageous, what the gently caress is wrong with you holy loving fuckl

CCKeane posted:

I got hit in the face with a thrown ball during softball today, but the important thing is that I disrupted the double play.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

This thread needs a smudging

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

quote THIS post and I will tell you what thing in my living room most reminds me of you.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

The town will survive, it's just the villagers who are all dead.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I'm going to get HUFF and PUFF tattooed on my knuckles

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Propaganda Machine posted:

hay guys~

I have an idea for a medium-sized role madness game, but I'd like a more experienced mod to confer with regarding balance and order of night actions. Please PM me if you aren't interested in playing and have a moment to help out with the nitty-gritty.

I'm your huckleberry

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

You know what we need is a temple game. Someone run a temple game

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I will look at any setup at anytime

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

100YrsofAttitude posted:

You're full of good ideas. I'll get around to it. Opop gets first dibs.

You realize we ran one together already, yeah? Like, you and me.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I've moved to doing online chats instead of phone support. So far so good, and I'm well on my way to never speaking to another human being again

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ghostbusters
Apocalypse Now
Big Lebowski
Raiders of the Lost Ark
Jurassic Park

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

BottleKnight posted:

This is a good list. I feel like I understand you better having read it.

Yeah I'm pretty great.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Ernie. posted:

i could name one movie you will always love, bowmore

Teen Butts 23?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

Anybody got a set-up they need flavor for, or just feel like helping me come up with the mechanics for a game I've already got flavor for?

Also, hi, I'm back.

Welcome back! Also this sounds like my kind of thing.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

What is the current question?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Poison Mushroom posted:

I respect your opinions, Keane, but Super Metroid goes higher on the list than Earthbound.

This true, and now you've got me listening to Metroid a Metal again

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

After all my poo poo this year I got really bad so I started running/going to the gym again and taking Prozac. The Prozac didn't seem to anything but make me nauseous, while a day without exercise makes a noticeable difference to my mood.
By far the biggest issue with the pharmaceutical companies is marketing to people directly. The doctor went to medical school and I did not,mom not going to go in and tell them what I want, I'm going to tell them what's wrong with me and have the recommend things.i guess it's different in Canada though

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

EccoRaven posted:

this thread makes me appreciate my brains for being mostly normal. thank you, brains.

Good old Abby Normal

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Chic Trombone posted:

If one was made I would play in it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

CCKeane posted:

I think I caught your posting disease, because my bathroom looked full of your posts when I was done.

You been eating a lot of cashews lately?

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Taste do me.

And give me a movie too

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

It's like they didn't know what a calzone was and just guessed

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

bowmore posted:

man proper scrambled eggs are hard to beat

Well yeah, beat them first.

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

merk posted:

I wonder what I will eat for lunch today.

I vote an entire head of cabbage

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

I took that personality test but it came back negative :geno:

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Should have asked me, I'd do it

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My new job is super boring. It's wonderful

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Pinterest Mom posted:

And I figure it probably is from Victoria, because you can (probably?) see the US from your house and Seattle is just across the (bay? strait? sound?), but I'd like to know if there's actually frequent or convenient enough transit before I pull the trigger on tickets to a show on a Wednesday night.

Yeah, just take the clipper

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

Break'n Bar.
RAVBB.

Or just Breakfast Bar and then write "Vegan!" underneath.

Or just Breakfast Bar and wait for the vegans to inevitably tell you they're vegan and then point it out to them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Opopanax
Aug 8, 2007

I HEX YE!!!

My hand writing has been described as "serial killer axe murderig writing" so I prefer typing