Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
You should go into work and infect everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Charles de Galle was awesome what are you on aboot

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Gatwick on the other hand is a piece of poo poo

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Amoeba102 posted:

I never understood pizza intolerance. It's perfectly fine to like Chicago Style and New York style and everything in between. Sometimes you want an artisan pizza, sometimes you want a dirty rotten pizza.

And yes, eating a block of cheese the size of a car battery is pretty great.

Warnie is that you?????

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Also amieba/bowmore if you have been to Via Napoli what did you think of their pizzas

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Yeah, I live just down the road from it. People go loving mental about it but every pizza ive had from there has been horribly bland and boring.

The best thing I've had there was an eggplant ragu which was p great.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

bowmore posted:

Via Napoli sounds like generic italian restaurant

It's consistently named in top 5 pizzerias in syd and is huge, I just don't particularly agree

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Refugees are stealing our jobs and our land and our God given white culture, not our wallets. So insensitive

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I leavemy phone and wallet on my desk all the time too. also I carry cash around. I live on the edge, what can I say?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Lunch is serious business. The steaks have never been higher, one might say.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm sorry to tell you but your cats escaped outside killed native wildlife, were shot then turned into a burger.

Also yer dumb

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Mozzafiato posted:

A reminder that CARNEVALE MAFIA is still open and looking for players up for a challenge.

I am returning from exile for this game, so people come and sign up and I'll give you secret stat boosts in my Civgame later in the year.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
yes. The answer is: maths.

The other answer is why would you watch notoriously bad sport baseball when you can watch the most amazing spectacle on earth, which is Ashes cricket.

Think on that, american'ts

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Reasons cricket is great: highwire sends me a jog of the Australian scorecard in the middle of the night after we have been demolished harder than any team in more than 100 years or something.

How many times has highwire done that to you about baseball?????

Keane is disqualified from answering this

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Allen Wren posted:

wtf is highwire
wtf is a jog

A person

A typo of jpg

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Why do Americans, like a lot of Australians, follow bad, parochial games with no international draw?

MLS is the only sport in that list taken seriously.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

chaoslord posted:

If you have ESPN, ESPN3 is showing the ashes. I was able to wake up this morning and watch Australia's entire first innings before I went to work.

How did you manage to watch the entire 20 minutes ¿?????????

Phone posting is hard

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Amoeba is trolling you all, by hockey he doesn't mean the Canadian parochial sport, but proper hockey which is legit international, has a world cup and is in the real Olympics

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm not sure who taste is trying to troll here, but it's probably himself

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Amoeba102 posted:

USSR was well ahead. Started show boating and the USA pipped them at the finish line after being behind the whole race. It was like a Bradbury.

You just know I'm the only one that's going to get this reference right? Just like your warnie one the other day. Are you trying to ask me out amoeba????

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

BottleKnight posted:

Australian friendship is so weird, calling each other cunts and such.

Not really. Makes u think tho

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Polo is a sport. Car racing is not, neither is dota. Swimming and running are not sports. I am sport.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Golf is the ultimate sport lmao if you don't get golf

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
It's me im xenophobic about hating parochial sportings.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
If you would like me to stop owning you with Sport Facts then sign up for italian Mafia

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I hope trump wins.

Magnus urranus I'm looking at you, and everyone else

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
It's maths here because the discipline is mathematics. A pluralised collective noun I guess

It's sport because you are talking about the concept if sport. It's sports if you are talking about multiple concrete activities, as opposed to the concept

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Stop the landboats???

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
I'm sure the eastern American empire will thrive for a while.

Sign up for Mafia! Wow! http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3732223

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Lol if you think sitting in an office smoking cigars and getting blowies is hard work

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Magnus stop trolling my mum pls. It's rude.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

CCKeane posted:

I really enjoyed Silver Linings Playbook, for what that is worth.

And it is worth a lot because I have good opinions.

silver linings playbook is 1/2 a good premise, then the second half of the movie hits and they obviously ran out of ideas on how to finish the movie as it's completely formulaic and uninspired.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
No.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

CCKeane posted:

The only thing that truly reflects your self worth is how much you love the movie "Hot Fuzz" (You should like it a lot) and the TV series Spaced

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

Runaktla posted:

Wait these are all English movies with bland humour (with a second u in it which means it's not actually humor) aren't they?

Wow you should post some more bad opinions in this thread imo

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Got into a massive blue. Nobody was the victor.

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie

fiery_valkyrie posted:

I think he will hate you more than me. I think its funny, just not as funny as Shaun of the Dead.

I think it depends on what genre you're into more, and thus the subversion of it.

Spaced is a masterpiece however for everyone

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Let's ban runaktla from Mafia, all in favour?

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
No it didn't.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

busb
Mar 19, 2009

Thorgie
Oh I didn't even read that far, my eyes glazed over after it was obvious he has bad opinions about a legit great movie.

Noice.