Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.
You love your family. YOU. LOVE. THEM.
Welcome to Red Lobster. Come see what's fresh. Today.

Meinberg posted:

America is an Empire that is crumbling. The hegemony of the United States begins to slip further and further from our grasp and our oligarchical overlords can't even afford to properly fund bread and circuses because of their increasingly paranoid desire to be able to project military power across the world. Soon, all will fall, all will crumble, and in the wake of the empire's death, a new dark ages will settle upon this nation.

It is hard to say if we will ever recover.

Yeah that's OK.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

You recall this living nightmare, you take comfort in its familiar pain. You smell fermentation and can hear a dull, unending beeping. Someone shouts in a language you do not know.

wins32767 posted:

Soooo, as many of you know my work schedule is erratic and quite intense. I'd like to play mafia, but my level of availability varies wildly week to week. However, I have just the solution to my ills. One of you awesome folks should run a WWE themed tag team royal rumble game. It would be the greatest thing ever and make this poor old man happy.

What say you?

Anything for Warren G. Harding.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Magnus Gallant posted:

It's same idea as antibiotics being used improperly leads to a supervirus being created.

Yes.

People need to stop asking for antibiotics for viral illnesses, multi-drug resistant S. aureus, Enterococci, and other microbes are huge healthcare issues. And doctors pussy out when patients ask for oxacillin and give it to them, and the cycle continues.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Magnus Gallant posted:

Like I said it was a net positive in the short term but a negative in the long term. I also think that humans in general need to slow our roll with regards to increasing the population on the planet.

Step one, the pope can sign off on birth control. Seriously you nutbags, wrap it before you tap it.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

luckily I am training to be a ghostbuster. :clint:

hey fair mafia thread guess what night it is?

why, it's "ecco's roommate is out at her not-boyfriend's place (they got back together!) (I hate it!) (sorta but actually!) and ecco wants to watch a movie (to fill the cripping loneliness in their soul)" night!

Rules: must be on Netflix. Ideally a movie. "Funny with an emotional core" and "I haven't seen it yet" are my two criteria. My roommate suggested Bridesmaids which is in the lead.

Gimme suggestions!

Tucker and Dale vs Evil.

Deathrace 2000.

TV show called Longmire.

Or just read a book

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Ixtlilton posted:

Why does Maine hate him?

Wait where does it say that? I am indifferent to him, but hate is a strong word.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Ecco just watch all the James Bond movies in order, that'll keep you entertained for awhile.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Nothing in the last two pages has been relevant to me *slithers back into the briny depths*

NightVale mafia, BOOK IT

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

I thought Another was pretty good, made me look at umbrellas differently.
:nws:https://youtu.be/7za74Tw1bUk:nws:

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Asiina posted:

The actual best anime is about a doctor accused of murder who has to go on the run

Dr. Kimball-san

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

I get paid Thursday. I am going to buy a big loving steak and put the rest towards bills.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Skipped 700 posts, someone sum up.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

EccoRaven posted:

- lumpen made a friend
- we talked about mice and the best way to capture them

Is Lumpen playing the part of Eduard Delacroix from Green Mile?

I don't care about the election, the Republican candidates are all nutjobs and the Democratic candidates are all morons.

Friend fiction seems desperately stupid.

Also, which opinion about eugenics is the most offensive to people in here? I'll take that position.

'K I am good for another 700, see you then.

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Rarity posted:

It's so good to have proper English football back. I can stop pretending to care about all your fake American sports.

Your avatar is a horse, your argument is invalid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WHICH WAY MADNESS
Apr 28, 2009

Taking a break for awhile, good luck with everything. Or not. Whatever.