Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I also prefer a minimal makeup approach.

I think it's more useful for older women with more to hide.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

You're better than that

I mean you have to be right

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I'm not girly enough for this so I'll just say your preferred football team manages to make the Jets look competent.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Your team also managed to alienate the best QB you've had in buffalo in quite a long time while simultaneously taking away one of his only two weapons and replacing him with a slot receiver.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Can someone link me to that game where it uses google map street view and you have to guess where you are on the map?

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

That's it! Thank you Somber, you will be among the last against the wall.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Little Mac posted:

Hi. I'm starting a small game on Friday.

Hello!

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I bet if I played it'd be different.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Lurking is weakness

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

It is good to lie, and to have that lie believed, and to argue for yourself until the other side has to deflect, and also to use provoked emotions to read people.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Jonathan Fisk posted:

this community has grown weak for want of a lumpen i m o

I remember when there were many lumpenesques and all posts were a paragraph minimum and people would engage each other with questions, rebuttals, and (my favorite) subtle insults. Now it’s just lurking and calling each other poo poo smh

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Asiina posted:

Right?

Like honestly Diqnol you rarely play so how would you know what current games are like?

I read them and I see the people playing.

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

I used to post a ton as scum :shrug:

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

busb posted:

ANIME ESPECIALLY DATING ENIMAS ARE REALLY BAD

Agreed,

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Hi mafs

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Merry Christmas old pals, hope the holiday and family don’t stress you out too much!