Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
*[http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=447097708 Earthboundfia] Modded by Mithross has ended in a scum victory
*[http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=446900335 Gnomefia: A Supreme Lack of Hope] Hosted by BottleKnight has ended in a town victory
*[http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3722958 Heroes of the Stormfia] - Scum victory. Hosted by JakeP.
*[http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3717405 PETA mafia] - Scum Victory. Hosted by Magnus Gallant
*[http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?goto=post&postid=445648745 Wild and Crazy Kids] - Serial Killer Victory. Hosted by Poque.
*[http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3712673 Big Game Queue Mafia] - Scum Victory. Hosted by Poque
*[http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3709562 Krellfia] gently caress-YOU-I’M-HAROLD-KRELL Victory. Hosted by Harold Krell

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
theres the games I have played/modded in the last 5 months or so that haven't been added

G-d bless

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i thought the problem with votefinder was needing a developer to take it over and not a financial thing?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I have a feeling that it wouldn't be very difficult to allow votefinder to post completed games to the wiki, being that it already posts current games to the wiki, and has an after game screen that gives you the text to paste into the wiki.

not that I have the ability to develop that or anything

JakeP fucked around with this message at 19:05 on Jul 7, 2015

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

EccoRaven posted:

Technically it already does, but it doesn't actually sort properly for some reason. It also obviously lacks the game's result (or whether the game actually happened at all for the occasional dud that never gets off the ground).

In the end game screen it could be an option to enter who won

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i wish this was something I could help with but the extent of my web development knowledge is web 1.0 HTML for emails, and other email related hoo-hah

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Met posted:

Any games lately where a 3P solo won? Maybe I'll beef up the 3P next game I run.

Me in WaCK mafia http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3718247

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
So often when a mod tries to make a super OP super fun 3P dude (and balance the game around that player), that player ends up dead by Night 2, and the fun surprise for the game is gone too early

at the same time making then more than 1x DP/LP makes the game unfun for everyone else

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i like this chart better than the rarity one

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kumbamontu posted:

I was just about to post this. :golfclap:

gulags just a little calmer and a little more serious than Merk

Gulag leads SA mafia in calm

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

is there anyone who does marketing and actually likes it?

edit: nevermind it's probably just people who get paid a lot.

me technically?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

EXAKT Science posted:

I'm glad my autodialer allows Silence as an option. This is excellent background noise.

Speaking of my autodialer, I got a promotion today! 5% hourly raise and 6+ extra hours a week, with potential for further advancement! :toot:

grats

GulagDolls posted:

My calm rating is off the charts

grats

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Gulag is also the second most serious poster on SA mafia

if this was madden hed be like a 99 overall

JakeP fucked around with this message at 00:53 on Jul 8, 2015

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

those were more like weird magic cards though, they should be more like the marvel cards that had str agi int swg with bar graphs next to them, or like gulags anime circle rating

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i convinced hal to draft me, then played like one game and took a break

sorry hal

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i have no idea what a hufflepuff is but my interpretation of the chart is I am mad chill and fun, and I think that sounds about right so ya im hufflepuff

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i was a C student, so I think it checks out

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

The hufflepuff motto says you're hardworking and loyal, but really you're just the house that that dude from twilight was in, and he was actually a pretty cool guy in the movie

jacob is my favorite twilight character so i hope its him

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i have the same backpack

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

CCKeane posted:

I'm envious. I don't have a back, my head attaches directly to my waist and my arms grow out from where my ears would be. Oh the backpacks I have seen that I can never wear.

if you have ear arms just hang the shoulder straps over your ears and youl be aight

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Somberbrero posted:

if you own a playstation 4 you really need to be playing rocket league right now.

Isn't there a PC version?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
i live in boston suburbs now so i will prolly go to pax east next spring or whenever it is. Id never travel for something like that tho

Shrekfest is tomorrow btw

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
replace george washington on the quarter with george washington carver

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
I remember the school book store doing book buybacks maybe 2005 with stacks of 2$ bills they were using for payouts (like if they owed you $44 youd get 2 20s and 2 2s)

Was pretty weird

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

yaaaay.

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

MMM Whatchya Say posted:

Hey guys, is anybody interested in setting up a weekly skype avalon game or something? WE just played a game it was fun, would anybody be interested in playing tomorrow night?

id play avalon, but won't be able to tonight

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Asiina posted:

Seriously, go gently caress yourself PMom. You are a piece of poo poo.

fight her pmom

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Magnus Gallant posted:

Come to nc I'll fight ya. I'll fight ya good

do you have any controversial video game opinions?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Magnus Gallant posted:

I think final fantasy VIII is good

racist

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kumbamontu posted:

I'm feeling creative and I need a flavor to work with. Not necessarily planning on running anything right now if there's an influx but I want to write something

The JakeP Mafia Fanclub - The Mafia Game

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
if town wins he eats 2 bugs

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

Kumbamontu posted:

Fine, but I am classifying bugs of the sea as bugs and I will suffer through eating mountains of crab & lobster just for you.

Lobsters and crabs are crustaceans this is unacceptable

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

BottleKnight posted:

lobster is peasant food in the philippines, I think this is appropriate.

was the same thing in america until we discovered that they taste delicious when covered in melted butter

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Not only that, if you don't cook them alive they rot, and will make you very sick or kill you from ammonia poisoning

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
Same with all shellfish

Its why you don't eat muscles or clams that don't open while cooking, if they are alive they open up as they are dying from being cooked, if they are already dead they do not

sometimes this is also caused from being improperly shucked as well though, in which case they are prolly fine to eat

JakeP fucked around with this message at 16:50 on Jul 13, 2015

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

uranus posted:

is this a bug?

well its also a crustacean

crustaceans can be bugs.

looks delicious

http://www.porcellio.scaber.org/woodlice/recipes.htm

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

same bug different name

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

imgay posted:

Anyone else bummed out that Satoru Iwata died?

what animes he make?

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy

merk posted:

American Psycho is my favorite book.

i liked the movie should I read this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JakeP
Apr 27, 2003

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Lipstick Apathy
hopefully its like that kurt russel movie from the 90s where he is very good at basketball