Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I was told that I should post this here as well.

Come try and solve the mystery of the mansion which your fellow detectives! But beware, there are malevolent forces out to stop you.

:siren: Signups are closed but there are several observer slots open :siren:

Deadmeat5150 fucked around with this message at 21:30 on Nov 27, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Woah, just three more needed.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

merk posted:

Make sure to talk to Ecco personally when adding or removing anything to or from the Big Game Queue.

The what?

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
:psyduck:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
I... I don't know.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
:argh:

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

DGK2000 posted:

Everything in this photo is something people here in Kansas City rave about. The Roasterie, for being such a cool coffee place it has an actual airplane on top of the building and a full tour of the roasting process; The Nelson-Atkins for being a world-class museum; Joe's fry seasoning is something people fight about if someone doesn't like it; Night of the Living Bar B Q sauce is touted as the best pork BBQ sauce in the city. Spicin Foods, as you may or may not know, makes nearly every hot sauce seen on Hot Ones on youtube. They also do private labeling for William Sonoma sauces. That test batch of Ghostujang can't be found anywhere outside for their store. Which is open exactly 2 days a week for about 5 hours each day.

All in all, I hope you enjoy most, if not all, of that package. If you enjoy the coffee and need more of it, they do sell online.

This dude gets it. These are all KC favs and I will stab a bitch over some Joe's fry seasoning.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
That was a fun game to read.

I may have another in the books.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Shellception posted:

You are very silent as of late! Would be up for another Deadgame, but also, remember to join the players' side once in a while...

Just had a lot on my plate lately is all.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Sandwolf posted:

No but I am a cannibal

gently caress this gives me an idea for my next game.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN

Dont you give me that side eye, mister

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Mafia in general is fantastic and I'm top dumb to play with things like "cases" or "gotchas" so I go with intuition and am only wrong 50% of the time.

But running a game was tip top.

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9whQIbNmu9s

The one true Mafia song. Because we are all clown shoes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deadmeat5150
Nov 21, 2005

OLD MAN YELLS AT CLAN
Since I'm sitting in a hospital bed under the influence of... a lot. Im slapping together ideas for Copgame 2.0: Back In Action

I'm looking for a co-mod who can help keep balance.