Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Anomalous Amalgam posted:

Are you giant currently or were you just Gargantor, Baby Barbarian

Giant forever.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

ok now im logged in im fronz

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Oh! I got my gift a few weeks ago but didn't open it until Christmas, but thank you to my Secret Santa for the Switch decals. We have three docks in the house so I'm still trying to decide which one to make look like an NES.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Lumpen posted:

If you no longer play Mafia games but remain attached to the community, what’s are the reasons you don’t play anymore?

I'm not very good at it.

Also grad school got in the way, I prefer running games to playing (but all the setups I have require more players than we have these days), and some people just made playing unfun.

But mostly I'm bad

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Retro Futurist posted:

Big Xorn energy

I get this reference

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

peramene posted:

observers are just spies

And should be slain accordingly

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

What's a doctor vig

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I've done mafia with classes before. I found it easier to split them into two groups (it was a class of 40). Also I didn't do a lot of crazy roles since they're eighth graders and thus very dumb. But yeah, it worked alright. They liked pretending to kill each other and no one cheated (though the rule was at night you had to turn your backs and the scum basically stepped out - scum also had to be silent and just touch their victims).

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I just assumed Hal was a bot

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I got my secret Santa gift today last week and thought I posted about it but I guess the draft just saved! My secret santa was already super cool because they're like the only mafia person who ever comes to my Twitch stream!

But thank you for the funnybooks, cpig! I will cherish them forever!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Happy holidays, jerks!

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

AnonymousNarcotics posted:

Thank you Secret Santa for my gifts! They are perfect!!

I'm glad you liked them! I was worried they wouldn't arrive, since I'd ordered them almost a month ago and you hadn't posted about them, ha. Happy Holidays, ma'am! :)

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

PMush Perfect posted:

Heck, now I feel bad about making a smaller FRG at the same time.

Whatever, here's a Discord!

It's almost party time!

What is this, exactly? How much time will need to be dedicated?

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I've fallen out of doing mafia in favor of Twitch streaming, but I want to say that this part of the forum was probably the closest to my heart. I put a lot of effort into making some fun games (and less effort into playing them). I should've known when my Awful Survivor video vote for copyright claimed the other day things were gonna get weird.

For real, I love you guys and if SA is done, I'm glad to have known you.

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

I see I've picked a good time to come back to the Mafia thread.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cartridgeblowers
Jan 3, 2006

Super Mario Bros 3

Jamuraan posted:

Never a good time, this place still full of dumb narcissists lol

But that's why I came back...