Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I wanted to hold off on launching cookfia until it doesn't overlap with ICSA, but there is no news on that front. Maybe Mid February for the next cookfia

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Shellception posted:

Lucky you. I am still thinking of a way to breaking to them "yeah, I am cooking for The Internet" news that doesn't result on them concluding I've definitely gone nuts this time around.

By giving them yummy food?

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I am unretired.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

Hey everyone, look, it's a new Cookfia a variable size game based on signups.
People of all cooking skill levels and mafia skill levels are welcome.
Cooking is not required, but there are benefits to doing so.

Grandicap
Feb 8, 2006

I have one ready, but I was hoping to play in one. There is a good chance I'll buckle and put it up anyway.