Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
1. Every player has to have a beer in hand.
2. You can legally play the ball with your beer hand, but you must drink from the beer afterwards.
3. If your team is scored on, finish your beer and get another one.
4. If you drop your beer, you need to pick it up and take a drink before you may play the ball.
5. One handed throw ins are allowed (because you have to hold your beer).
6. Borderline calls are decides by a chug-off, each player may select a designated chugger.
7. Each team gets one player who may use a dodge/kickball to throw at players and attempt to knock the beer from their hands. This player is called the Frimponger, because if you don't stay dench, well, you'll get Frimponged.
8. All matches end on PKs and each taker needs to chug a beer and do a few spins first.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Gigi Galli posted:

RIP Cassano and Carragher.

Lol

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

euroboy posted:

If you win an international tournament you have to host it the next time, just like Eurovision

Shame to cut out a country with all the existing infrastructure like England.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
I think that players should wear shorter shorts and maybe tanktop kits. Mesh is a good material and should be incorporated more frequently, both into the tops and the shorts.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
There's a gay charity soccer match near where I live that's "tops vs bottoms" where one team plays in just shorts and no shirt and the other plays in shirts and skimpy undies and it is insanely ftw if that's your thing.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Football should be like it was back in '85 when all this cool stuff was happening like.......

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
I think you can get two teams but one has to be your local one and the other has to be very far and in a different league on a different continent. If somehow they ever play you have to support your local team or the Nazi stuff then comes into play.

Edit: maybe another exception if one is local and the other is or 3 or more levels away on the respective pyramid? But still two teams max. I dunno.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Also if you go to an international champions cup style or US exhibition match against a euro team , then yeah you're worked to death and wearing the star. If you go to an exhibition match where your local team plays a big team and you wear the big teams kit your whole family is tortured and killed.

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp

Syncopated posted:

Wasn't there like a Nike world cup commercial that took place in a cage? Was sweet as hell as I recall.

Think it was a ship m8

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barvo
Feb 19, 2008

by Ralp
Lol that's terrible and I can't even begin to imagine the betting shenanigans that would affect it in the third world leagues and countries (like Italy).

• Locked thread