Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013
An extra point when you score three goals in a game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013

African AIDS cum posted:

This. Reward playing with panache. This negative poo poo is for the birds!

It's piss poor to watch rn and only stuffy fags think otherwise. I spend most of each match paying bills on my phone.

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013

jyrka posted:

I like this more than giving teams an incentive to just start the match at 3-3. That is just silly. Maybe also give teams -1 points for losing by 3 goals or more so the losing team is interested in the match as well.

Nah because that would reincentivize negative play.

As vyekelin says, gentleman's agreements would never happen in a proper league with billions of pounds at stake, too much media attention and too much incentive for one side to break them. It's a non issue.

lmaoboy1998
Oct 23, 2013
gently caress... Imagine the great contributions to science, art and philosophy we've lost because ex-footballers and NFL players aren't operating at their full potential.

• Locked thread