Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Institute permanent transfer windows. Hell, let transfers take place while matches are going on. Imagine a heated derby match where a star player gets pulled to the side and switches his jersey to the other team's and goes back on and scores the winning goal. Phwoarrr. Imagine the tension you feel as a fan never knowing if your favourite player is going to still be playing for your team when the 90 minutes are up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

Twat le Piss posted:

introduce teams from the caliphate into the prem

Who do you think is bankrolling Man City

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Make all players play inside those giant inflatable balls that bounce into each other

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

chuggo is BACK posted:

make the best looking players kiss haha just kidding it would be funny

Hahah yes this would be hilarious but completely inappropriate for the sporting arena but just for the sake of this thought experiment, how long would they be made to kiss for and how do you enforce tongue action

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small
Hell, if anything, we should be giving football players more concussions

• Locked thread