Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

it is better if you keep saying I'm fat, as I will continue to score goals
Fun Shoe

Polidoro posted:

Let me show you some Uruguay games

Luis's ban will end someday!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Simone Poodoin posted:

Instead of "Big Team B" in the lower leagues, make it so that Big Team can sign "reserve contracts" with one Small Team per league (so could be just one or could be one per division) and give them money and loan players in exchange of them giving play experience to said players. This would be a win-win imo and could allow Chelsea to own 500 players but all of them get playing time and small teams benefit from dirty oil money.

This is the type of relationship a lot of MLS teams have with USL teams (although there are some "Team B/II" teams in USL also).

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

Milan's 16 year old goalkeeper knocked out his own center back with his knee last match and the medical response was appropriate and nobody is bitching and moaning about any of it which is why Serie a is good.

Well to be fair, Alex was out cold and there was no way he could continue. The hand wringing comes in when a player is woozy or dazed but is still able to stand upright.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

jyrka posted:

Agree? Disagree? Discuss! :)

I agree that it would be much better for us, and national team managers might like it too since they'd get uninterrupted time with the players. I think international-level players might balk that they would never get time for an extended holiday to go gently caress Instagram models in Miami.

trem_two
Oct 22, 2002

Fun Shoe

Gigi Galli posted:

This is essentially the ACN if you think about it, and we all hate that. I guess if everyone was doing this it would be different, I kind of like the idea so we can get all this poo poo out of the way.

Well the reason we all hate the ACN is because it's done during the European leagues' season and takes players away from clubs. If the ACN was held in the northern hemisphere summer it wouldn't be an issue.

• Locked thread