Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Brighterday
Jun 25, 2005
I've said before here that I want the referee to have the ability to give 2 yellows without having to give a red. 2 yellows in a game means you miss next match, referee can give a red for second yellow if he wants. 3 yellows is a red.

Standing and drinking in stadiums.

Make the penalty area smaller and change it to a circular shape around the goal, so no more penalty's because there was a foul around the 'corners' of the box where the player was no threat to goal.

I want the premier league website to show full 20+ minute highlights of all matches. Alan shearer to be banned from TV too.

Lots more retroactive banning, especially for diving, don't care if the referee saw it or not. Ban players for shouting in an aggressive manner to referees.

More transfer windows.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brighterday
Jun 25, 2005
Enforce all teams to have at least 3 women in them and a woman must score otherwise both teams lose 5 points. Also, all matches must be played under the ocean and the winning team's town is allowed to raid the other the losing team's town like they did a thousand years ago when football was invented.

Brighterday
Jun 25, 2005

jyrka posted:

An extra sub allowed if there's an extra time, I think is a good change.

The problem with more subs/bigger benches is that it favors the rich teams that can afford to have stronger benches since they can throw away money on large wages for better players to sit on the bench. I like the idea but I can see how it might lead to less parity in the league.

• Locked thread