Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
WHERE THE FUCK IS MY MONEY
I find the show pretty fun to watch, much better than the first series, doesn't seem to have filler at all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013

Iseeyouseemeseeyou posted:

Is S2 worth watching? Rode it out for S1, but I haven't stopped rolling my eyes since a speedboat with 3 or 4 cops took over a destroyer

I just binged the first seven episodes of the season in the past 2 days and loved it, you should give it a go.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
Pretty fun episode to watch.

Thom12255
Feb 23, 2013
Last week they got the Vale lady who was handling the phone network off the oil rig and switch sides to help them. Because of the video of the Nathan James destroying the Civilian ships was sent over the network a bunch of American hicks tried to blockade the ship in the bay they were in so the sub could take it out with no effort. Vale helped mess that plan up and sub went boom.

• Locked thread